Index of Pages
See also: Summary, PhilosophicalQuestions, OverviewArchive, GenealogyOfConcepts, CurrentQuestions, ExtraNotes
AndriusKulikauskas: I am investigating my question: How does knowledge of everything unfold?
Here are my thoughts as to how all the many different conceptual structures that I have observed might be understood to unfold. Please know this is "work-in-progress" and as such is not entirely cogent, but perhaps will inspire our "working-in-parallel" or at least encourage my own thinking. Please take this journey together with me!
My wish is to know everything and apply that knowledge usefully. Since 1982, I have worked to catalogue the facts, the structures by which our minds frame our lives. Since 2000, I have struggled to propose a theory which "goes beyond itself" into the facts so that they might all unfold. God ever removes himself, yielding structure. He goes beyond himself into NotGod until NotGod is not necessary.
Structure is the facts, the limits that we find ourselves in, our relationship with Knowledge, which is all encompassing. Knowledge is the negation that God goes beyond himself into us, thus it establishes Person.
Is there knowledge? Is there anything that we can know absolutely? Knowledge encompasses Everything.
What knowledge is there? Is it possible to survey all knowledge? Knowledge encompasses knowledge.
- Everything is such a concept. It is given by four properties: It has no external context; It has no internal structure; It is the simplest algorithm, as it accepts all things; It is a required concept, which we have, but can't get rid of, and could not have taken from the world.
How is there knowledge? What is knowledge good for? Knowledge encompasses God.
- Omniscope. The omniscope brings together all the structures. It considers the ways of pulling away from one's perspective. Thus it is possible to share a perspective.
Why is there knowledge? What is our relationship with Knowledge? Knowledge encompasses us.
- PrimaryStructures. There are four structures that clarify how we may transcend the systems that we find ourselves in. Each consists of seven practical principles and one that has us go beyond the system.
- OperatingPrinciples address our needs and remind us that we can take up the needs of another or even have no needs at all.
- Counterquestions address our doubts and apply intelligence in ways that put the facts in perspective.
- EmotionalResponses address our expectations and let us center ourselves on peace.
- LifeChoices address our trials by relating to God or checking ourselves as we are able.
- What form can the most fundamental knowledge take, so that it is not dependent on other forms? Divisions of Everything. Our minds are able to divide everything into parts, that is, into perspectives. The perspectives are defined by their relationship with each other and so do not appeal to any other context or structure. As complexes they present the limits of our minds. Each division establishes a particular issue (such as existence, participation, knowledge). We are familiar with them as the options available in dialogues. They arise in the work of all manner of thinkers.
- In what form do we experience knowledge? Representations and Topologies. We can experience it in terms of the whole, as Representations of an entire complex. Or we can experience it in terms of a part, as in some world with its own rules, a Topology. In all, there are eight divisions, six representations and twelve topologies.
- How is our experience able to change? Languages, which is to say, Activities. There are three Languages by which we shift the frame for our experience. Narration lifts us from knowledge of the whole to knowledge of the issue so that we experience that something happens. Verbalization lifts us from knowledge of the issue to knowledge of the part so that we experience that something is meant. Argumentation lifts us from knowledge of the part to knowledge of the whole so that we experience that something matters.
Theory is an explanation which places us within the facts that we find ourselves in. Theory is beyond the facts and adds us to the facts. Theory is Spirit and our relationship with Definition. Definition is what is encompassed, thus establishes Scope, and is the application of Knowledge.
God is the Theory. I imagine God as prior to all. I imagine his outlook as the starting point. (Perhaps you don't have use for such a concept as God, but then please consider whatever you might imagine as a starting point for all, at least conceptually.)
The Facts are that God is going beyond himself into NotGod. God, I, You, Other are all God who has gone beyond a particular Scope into NotGod, God who has defined himself into a particular Scope set by NotGod, for God seeks to be one with NotGod. The Truth is the Application that we who are defined in scope are one with God who is beyond scope. For each Scope this truth is given by our Relations: GoingBeyondOneself, Divergences, Distinctions, Divisions. These are the four levels of Theory.
Definition establishes Scopes. They allow us to reference God beyond the system by giving the extent of the difference between Person and God. Thus they ever redefine Theory (as what it means to be rooted in what is beyond: GoingBeyondOneself, Divergences, Distinctions, Divisions):
See also: AlgebraOfDistinguishability
Definition, God, Scope, Person, Understanding, Experiencing, Truth, Love, Structure (Everything, Omniscope, PrimaryStructures, SecondaryStructures, Divisions, Representations, Topologies, Argumentation, Verbalization, Narration), Theory, Facts, Spirit, BeingOneWith, LostChild, Willing, Perspective, Position, Knowledge, Life, EternalLife, NotGod, Condition, Slack, GoingBeyondOneself, Negation, Self, Activity, NullActivity, NullStructure, Level, Shared (Divergences, Distinctions, Divisions)
Definition is what does not leave Scope (for it is encompassed within it, although it may come from beyond), whereas Knowledge is what does not enter Scope (for it is all encompassing, although it may arise from within). Understanding is what relates them: Definition encompasses Knowledge, even as Scope decreases, so that there is no Knowledge.
Facts and Theory are Structure and Spirit defined by Good in the Scope of Everything
- GoingBeyondOneself (True - Necessary, Actual, Possible)
- Negation - Negation is God's independence within a System. It is the driver for Scope which gives rise to Structure. The degrees of independence are given by the PrimaryStructures (Selfsufficient, Certain, Calm, Loving) and end with Love. Negation is the negation of going beyond oneself, and thus it is the keeping within oneself. Negation is of a Conduit.
- Theory, Spirit, Activity, Willing, Grounds - what goes beyond, what is equal with what is beyond, thus is its own frame, thus not distinguishable What reveals the truth by going beyond, what is beyond Relationship, a referent. Referent is what is shared, thereby fixed, what is affirmed, Affirmation. Theory is what relates the whole and the part, thus can be shared by the parts. Our relationship with Definition.
- Facts, System, Structure, NonWilling, Extent - what can't go beyond, what is not equal with what is beyond, thus is not its own frame, thus distinguishable What is revealed as truth upon going beyond, what is within Relationship, all referents. Our relationship with Knowledge.
- System is the distinction of Structures (vantage points) and Activities.
- Structure is what coordinates the conditions for BeingOneWith beyond System (God, Everything, Wishing, Love) and within System (Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection) so that they are the same BeingOneWith. Recall also the aspects of BeingOneWith - Complete, Unobstructed, Familiar, Unified.
- Structure relates Grounds and Extent by defining NotGod that God goes beyond himself into (by way of RepresentationsOfTheNullsome) so that he coincides with God projected beyond the system (by way of RepresentationsOfTheOnesome). This limitation allows God to coincide, but thus also to not coincide, to be rejected.
- Conditional - Accepting Negation. Defining Theory, thus applying Definition to Theory from beyond Scope.
- Unconditional - Not accepting Negation. Not Defining Theory.
- Knowledge - Accepting negation from within Self, thus establising Person. What is all encompassing and establishes Person. The negation of the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome, of what comes from beyond. The limits on others by others.
- Definition - Accepting negation from beyond, thus establishing Scope. What is encompassed and establishes Scope. The negation of the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome, of going beyond oneself. The limitations imposed to stay within a Scope. The limits on oneself by oneself.
- Definition Y of X - Keeping what is from beyond within a Scope. Scope Y within Truth X. So they have the same referent. X in Scope. Definition is of a Person: God, I, You, Other.
- Define - be open to BeingOneWith, accepting the Truth as fixed, setting the Scope
- Defined - expressed in terms of relationships, thus with regard to Negation. What is defined is Person: God, I, You, Other. They are defined, respectively, by the truth about Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing.
- Undefined - not expressed in terms of relationships, Negation
- Scope - What is established by Definition. Scope of NotGod, what God goes beyond himself into. NotGod in God. The Limits of Self that are gone beyond and into (in Defining) or not (in Knowing). The extent of NotBeingOneWith, distinguished from Grounds. Scope is where God within us and God beyond us meet by way of us. This may be given by God, us (I), "us" (You) or "God" (Other). Which is to say, it may be defined from the vantage point of God (who meets himself) or us (through whom he meets) and in oneself or in another. Life brings together in scope God within us and beyond us, but EternalLife keeps them separate without scope. Scope is defined (and redefined) by being pinched not at all (Everything), once (Anything), twice (Something), three times (Nothing), each pinch (each definition) is the distinction of a perspective from a context. Scope gives the distance between the Grounds and the Extent. Scope is the hurdle that God overcomes in going beyond himself:
- Person - What is established by Knowledge. God in NotGod. We. Agreement. Shared and undefined theory. It is the union of the Unconditional and the Conditional in that the unconditional meets all conditions. The identification of God beyond us and God within us (as one topology). (God, I, You, Other) Person is "relative" God, which is to say, "proportional" God, that is, God with regard to not God, so that if both are constrained proportionately, then it can still be God. (A bit like 0 divided by 0 yielding a number X.) The constraints are given by Scope which notes whether God is God or us and whether not God is oneself or another. Each Person is a conduit that takes the Scope beyond the System, thus linking God in the system and God beyond system.
- Conduit - what links what is in a Scope with what is beyond it, as by the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome, what is negatable. (Note, the negations of the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome are given by the perspectives of the Foursome.)
NotBeingOneWith and BeingOneWith are Structure and Spirit defined by Slack in the scope of Anything
- NotBeingOneWith - what can't diverge, Facts do not go beyond into Theory, they are not equal Theory given Negation. Not sharing Theory, the distinction of a referent (Grounds) and all referents (Extent)
- BeingOneWith - what diverges, Theory goes beyond into Facts, they are equal Theory prior to Negation. Sharing Theory, the nondistinction of a referent and all referents. Necessity is the identification of Grounds and Extent. Necessity (not superfluous): -X places one in the context of one's opposite
- Truth - the extent of BeingOneWith, not distinguished from Grounds
- Self - the Definition of BeingOneWith as Not NotBeingOneWith, for example, Life is God's Self, the fact that God is Good
- Within - relationship of Grounds within Extent
- Context - Conditions
- Activity, Relations - Distinction between Position and Perspective, which is to say, Perspective is Activity applied to Position. Activity thereby evokes Structure that separates and relates Position and Perspective. Structural relations between what is beyond System and what is within System. Expressions of GoingBeyondOneself. Degrees of BeingOneWith or not.
- Relationships - what is Conditional for one
- NotExperiencing - Setting a condition for BeingOneWith, thus negating it
- Shared - And
- NotShared - Or or No, depending on the view
- Sharing - allowing for the referent, thus being one of the all who are of a one, thus for whom there is a greater ground and also a wider circle, so that they are open as a part in a whole, thus being among. (Constant - One, All, Many)
- Sharing under the terms of definition. Relating God and Away from God. How do BeingOneWith (and NotBeingOneWith) and Conditional (and Unconditional) fit together? This is a dialogue between the sharing and not sharing of grounds for Definition. BeingOneWith (God) and NotBeingOneWith (away from God) are related (Conditional, where they overlap, in Scope) or not (Unconditional). The relationship is considered at a particular level given by the Scope, the overlap of BeingOneWith and NotBeingOneWith.
- Level - All of the Definitions with regard to a particular Scope.
- Redefinition - changing the Scope of NotBeingOneWith. There are three reinterpretations: Necessity, Actuality, Possiblity.
NotGod and God are Structure and Spirit defined by Coinciding in the scope of Something
- NotGod (Condition) - what can't be distinguished, NotBeingOneWith does not go beyond into BeingOneWith, they are not equal BeingOneWith given Negation. Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection. Love. System, is Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing, which is to say, Scope or Relationship, what there is upon removing God.
- God (System) - what can be distinguished, BeingOneWith goes beyond into NotBeingOneWith, they are equal BeingOneWith prior to Negation. The referent. Who is Person and System.
- Human - who is Person and not System
- System (God) - God for Person. How God goes out into Person. The impact by the RepresentationOfTheNullsome of the whole on the part. - NotGod - Essence in the scope of everything, anything, something, nothing. Being one by way of God, thus, in particular. God for Scope. Disagreement (?) Unshared and undefined theory. It is the separation of the Unconditional and the Conditional in that the Unconditional need not meet any conditions. Separation of the DefaultPerspective and IndependentPerspective. The distinction of God beyond us and God within us (as distinct topologies). Thus what distinguishes Person from God, has Person be self-standing. God of Person. BeingOneWith within a certain system, thus revolving around a given scope (where ground equals extent because equals is the same as not equals).(God, Everything, Wishing, Love) The projection from Person (such as I) of God out upon NotGod (for example, as Everything).
- Condition (NotGod) - The nonnecessity of System (God, Everything, Wishing, Love). How Person goes in into God. RepresentationsOfTheOnesome, they equate the NullAction in the system with the NullAction beyond the system. Equivalence in the scope of everything, anything, something, nothing. Being one by way of not God, thus, in general. BeingOneWith because of satisfying a condition (true beyond system, so that ground equals extent yet equals and not equals are not the same) and thus allowing for a God who is greater than our God. System with not system: God with not God, Everything with not Everything, Wishing with not Wishing, Love with not Love. (Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection)
- Unfolding - Knowledge from the perspective of NotBeingOneWith. The adding of all conditions. All things unfold as the Unconditional goes beyond itself into the Conditional.
- Other is the mirror between God (as person) and God.
Position and Perspective are Structure and Spirit defined by Perfection in the scope of Nothing
The definition of equals keeps changing as the Scope shrinks. Note, for example, how System and Condition each define God in their own way.
- Position (Understanding) (Defering to God) - what can't be divided, NotGod does not go beyond into God, they are not equal God given Negation. Whole. Essence beyond Equivalence. Distinguishing God's being and not being. Basis for disagreement. Unshared and defined theory. Removing NullActivity. Choice of God over Self. (EternalLife, Wisdom, GoodWill, GodsWill). For God, God and NotGod are not equal. For Person, God and NotGod are not equal because NotGod keeps shifting as to its properties, as given by the affirmation and negation of the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome.
- Perspective (Experiencing) (Identifying with God) - what can be divided, God goes beyond into NotGod, they are equal God prior to Negation. Part. Essence within Equivalence. Equating God's being and not being. Basis for agreement. Shared and defined theory. Adding NullStructure.(Life, Anything, Choosing, Will). For God, God and NotGod are equal because God shifts along with Not God, as given by the affirmation of the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome.
- NullActivity: Taking the DefaultPosition, the all encompassing position: I wish to know everything and apply that knowledge usefully. Given by the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome.
- DefaultPerspective - God, a perspective which is first shared and then defined, thus accepts all things, and is the null perspective in any structure.
- IndependentPerspective - God in Scope, a perspective which is first defined and then shared, thus is not rooted outside of the system, and does not accept all things.
- Willingness - NullActivity. Holding Position. One Person's predisposition for the next Person. Allowing for the superfluous, adding null Structure to System (as with Perspective, and so God enters into us as NullStructure). (Direct - Object, Process, Subject)
- Willing: What is willing is a Position as we are ever free to take it (unlike a stand, which we identify with).
- Nonwillingness - not allowing for the superfluous, removing NullActivity thus yielding System, Relationship (as Position, and so God leaves us as NullActivity, but NullActivity evokes NullStructure?) Zero-structure of projecting, defining Perspective: one Person can be surrogate for the next Person.
- NullStructure: Perspective defined by the Structure.
- Coinciding - Defined as BeingOneWith. BeingOneWith by removal of Context, thus shifting from Perspective to Position
- Understanding is the transformation of the nonwilling into the willing. NotBeingOneWith As ..., conditionally BeingOneWith, keeping separate the DefaultPerspective and the IndependentPerspective, coinciding with the Truth beyond the system, thus the Truth beyond a System
- Experiencing - BeingOneWith unconditionally, without context, being inside and prior to system, holds together the DefaultPerspective and the IndependentPerspective, coinciding with the Truth inside the system, thus the Truth within a System
- Possibility: +0 adds superfluous structure, coinciding Position (and thus allows for an independent perspective that is not one with)
- Actuality: -Y removes superfluous activity, coinciding Perspective (and thus changes the context for what it means to be one with)
- God's position is Definition, that NotBeingOneWith is in BeingOneWith, thus is open to NotBeingOneWith. Definition is prior to Knowledge.
- NotGod's position is Knowledge, that BeingOneWith is in NotBeingOneWith, thus is open to BeingOneWith.
The relationship between God and Person changes with Scope but persists because for God any relationship is adequate. For God is there where Structure is not. Structure arises through Negation, thus God is in that, which is negated, for that persists even if the Negation is accepted, as such, and the negater is separated from the affirmer. God is an affirmer and NotGod a negater and what kind of connection might there be between them? Ultimately NotGod must flow out of God and give in to God for God both affirms and negates himself.
The unfolding structure is driven by the process of purifying NotGod, which is to say, removing God as if he was an impurity.
A new level, a new Scope arises when the NullAction (the RepresentationOfTheOnesome) is negated and thus so are the Grounds that are mapped into it, thus if the Grounds and the Extent are different, then God must be inside a narrower Scope, a deeper Context.
The levels are Spirit, Structure, Representations, Unity and they structure the Persons (God, I, You, Other) in Scope (Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing).
Each level arises:
- by Definition, the negation of NullActivity, confining to Scope
- by NotGod's negation of the RepresentationOfTheOnesome, God in Person's being one with God. For Person, God and NotGod are the same, but beyond Person there is no NotGod, and thus with each Person, NotGod becomes more circumscribed.
- by rejecting shared perspective, for shared perspective upon oneself makes inside and outside the same, thus an individual perspective adds the fixed direction from inside to outside, and there can also be Scope within Scope
- through Understanding because it applies a definition of NotBeingOneWith and thus establishes the meaning of BeingOneWith.
- Restriction from the zero-action yields the Nonwilling perspective: I, You, Other, All.
- thus considering Person as distinct, independent of God
- because the one who knows is greater than the one who does not know, thus:
- we can coincide
- we can not know, thus know, that another is greater
- we can come to know
- we can grow
- God goes beyond himself from the Willing into the NonWilling. Willing is Spirit (Activity), and Nonwilling is System (Structure), but Nonwilling keeps getting reinterpreted as Activity, the arisal of structure, so as to avoid the willing. The willing keeps reappearing in the nonwilling as the zero-action that simply goes along with how things are. We may try to keep throwing away the willing by considering it as "unreal" and restricting ourselves to "real", non-zero actions which "make a difference". In doing so, we establish a "perspective". But the zero-action keeps appearing. And so we are chased to keep shifting perspective, moving from God to I to You to Other.
- Each system defines itself by means of a self-constraint, a restriction, thus a perspective. But is that restriction part of the system? (Consider that the NonWilling has a different grounds for definition!) If it is not, then there is something Willing that is beyond the system. The consideration that it is drives the unfolding of the system and brings it to its fixed point where it is exhausted.
- as Knowledge, the negation of TotalStructure, resetting Scope, establishing Person who goes beyond that Scope
- the world seems to be around me, and yet when I pull away from it, I see my Self and as such it is You. And likewise You see yourself as Other. And Other sees themselves as a general Other which includes all of us and so we are ultimately one in the world and beyond it. Understanding is to see oneself and Love is to let the Self live by others.
- as the interpretation with respect to Scope of the BeingOneWith of Necessity.
- redefinition, reinterpretation of Is by changing the scope (of the grounds for its definition?)
- accompanied by the distinction of context and perspective
- driven by the not sharing or accepting of the grounds for the Definition of Is, thus a matter of existence and its scope, thus the chasing of the grounds for NotBeingOneWith, thus Redefinition
- changing Scope, thus changing Definition
- in order to define BeingOneWith (and thus not define, and thus NotBeingOneWith as well)
- upon reinterpreting the meaning of BeingOneWith by dismissing the satisfaction (God, I, You, Other) of the conditions as not relevant for what we mean by BeingOneWith, and then reinterpreting with regard to the Spirit at that level.
How are the levels the same?
God is prior to Negation, thus prior to Knowledge and Definition. God is beyond us and within us. We are both as Structure and as Activity. Structure is Negation, the separation of what is within us and what is beyond us. Thus we are distinct from God beyond us. Yet we can be one with God as he is within us. The one who is after Negation can be one with the one who is before Negation.
Negation is the negation of going beyond oneself, whether into Scope our out of Scope, and thus it is the keeping within oneself.
Person can reject God and God can accept that. Person can also accept God at any Level. Person can in Levels equate with God beyond all levels for thus they can coincide with all and be one with in Love. The Love by which God loves beyond levels, Person can experience as the being of God in levels, as God, Everything, Wishes and Love.
God and NotGod
Scope is what is NotGod and Person is within NotGod. God loves us by opening the way for us beyond the limits of NotGod. By accepting his love and union we open the way for others.
God goes beyond himself into Scope and coincides with us going beyond ourselves into him. This Coinciding are Life are expressed through our Perspectives, whereas Consciousness and EternalLife are given by the Principles, the Positions by which we choose God over ourselves. The narrower the Scope, the more evident is the difference between God and Person, and so we grow together as we grow in Consciousness so that we are BeingOneWith.
Understanding and Experiencing
BeingOneWith by making space for other (Understanding) or by embracing one's own limits (Experiencing)
Structure (the Facts) is our Relationship with Knowledge, the limits imposed by others, the negation of coming from beyond. Thus being one with accepts these limits by being prior, standing back, making space and allowing for autonomy of the self. This is Understanding and is given by EternalLife, Wisdom, GoodWill, GodsWill. It is based beyond (the other) and is BeingOneWith which is affected by Scope so that the meaning of BeingOneWith in Scope (Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection) does not envisage and is separate from what is beyond scope and thus the meaning of BeingOneWith prior to Scope (God, Everything, Wishing, Love).
Spirit (the Theory) is our Relationship with Definition, the limits imposed by oneself. Here being one with accepts the limits and all structure as a vessel for God. This is Experiencing and is given by Life, Anything, Choosing, Will as the limits decrease. It is based within (oneself) and is BeingOneWith which is not affected by Scope.
As the limits shrink, Spirit accepts Structure even in the Scope of Nothing, but Structure is self-contradictory for it leads to Other as a Person, but then Other can be beyond.
Understanding is by way of God who is beyond all Scope and thus Understanding lets us be one with all others, regardless of Scope. We are BeingOneWith by loving in the same Love. God is fulfilled when we take responsibility for Good and thus ground ourselves in God.
Understanding has Person go beyond themselves out to God just as God goes beyond himself into Person. This is a going out together. Scopes express levels of awareness, of consciousness needed to go beyond oneself. God is the base level, as given by Everything, thus Other requires the greatest awareness to go beyond oneself. Consciousness arises when we are aware of our boundaries, our limits and what is beyond them. We should understand the difference between our limits and what is beyond them and we will be free and the oneness of slack will separate from the system and be our freedom in which we are BeingOneWith. Thus Truth will free us because it is the truth of our boundaries. God's love supports our going beyond ourselves because God is ready to greet us.
Consciousness, awareness, opens the way for the Threesome (the relationships with GodTheFather, GodTheSon, GodTheSpirit), the Twosome, perhaps the Onesome and Nullsome, along all four levels. These are structures beyond structure, which is to say, structures within Spirit rather than within System.
Understanding grows and by that we grow together and coincide in growing forever, ever with others. We open ourselves to others as we grow in strength.
Understanding brings us into one another and by understanding we go beyond ourselves to one another. Thus God is within our depths and is the ground level for our Understanding. God lives within us and we in God and that is our EternalLife together for he goes beyond this world or any world. By loving we support life and it is the life of all, and by life all are ours, just as we are God's.
Position and Perspective
Understanding brings us together so that Person goes beyond himself and lives forever, lives by God's perspective. This occurs through Positions, through Principles, for by them we can live more broadly than oneself, for it can be God's position as well. By Perspective we live in the completeness of our limits and others beyond us can coincide with us, and take our perspective just as we take that of others. But by principle you can live forever by that part in your depths which is God, and thus we can coincide by principles. This is the essence of prophecy, and Understanding expands the possibility of principle. Love supports that part within our depths which is God, by which we live forever.
Nullsome and Onesome
God and Good are related as the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome and the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome. Good is the inverse of God. Good is the Lacksome that is added to the Onesome to yield the Nullsome (with God). Good is inside the Onesome in the way that God is outside the Nullsome and thus God + Nullsome = Onesome + Good. Life and EternalLife give the relationship between the two sides of this equation, so that Life says that they are equal and EternalLife keeps them distinct. Negating the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome or the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome allow us to focus on a particular Scope. They introduce Scope in what was otherwise scopeless. Negating the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome allows for Nothing, Something, Anything, Everything (thus God's wishing) whereas negating the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome allows for Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing, thus Person. Consider all of this in terms of the AlgebraOfDistinguishability.
Negating the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome separates the Onesome and the Lacksome (the Sevensome) and this is done by introducing the Representations, for there are four RepresentationsOfTheOnesome (expressing Scope) and two RepresentationsOfTheSevensome (increasing or decreasing slack, and perhaps, whether or not the Nullsome is included). Increasing slack separates, is Understanding, negates. Decreasing slack coincides in Experience, is the plane for negation, which is and is not, thus in this plane there is something which does not go beyond it, that is NotGod and Condition. Given the RepresentationOfTheOnesome, we have the equation that Onesome and Sevensome is Eightsome is Nullsome and thus the Onesome is the eighth perspective. How does the Scope change as the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome imply each other in turn? Scope circumscribes NotGod and negation of the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome means that God may be one with God, but NotGod is not from beyond scope and does not go beyond it, thus NotGod is ever more tightly circumscribed.
The relationship between the Nullsome and the Onesome defines the Operation +1. Similarly, we might look for Operation +2 and Operation +3. Definitions are given by actions on the Nullsome. And so these Operations may explain how the Definitions become more and more involved as the coinciding of Definition and Knowledge is interpreted ever more intimately.
Understanding means separating from oneself, from one's own perspective, and seeing it through God's eyes by taking up God's perspective and thereby accepting no limits, no scope, for God is flexible. God is understood as the negation of all limits, but actually, God is prior to limits and prior to negation, for negation defines itself in terms of God, whether God goes beyond himself, for negation supports the self. For each scope there is thus an understanding. Love overcomes scope for it is in the depths, and understanding overcomes scope for it is beyond it.
To understand is to separate the Person from the circumstances. The Person does not change, for that is God, but the circumstances change, and thus the Person's relationship with themselves. Love is necessary in order to understand all circumstances and to unite Person in all circumstances. We are one, thus we should all love. We can't understand all, but God can, thus how do we accept God's understanding?
God understands us, and we take up his Understanding through our Love for everyone in every way, for by waiting for God we wait together with him, and we understand that there is one who is beyond us and we are likewise from beyond.
Love and BeingOneWith
God opens up space for freedom where all can meet, support each other and love each other, enjoy each other, approach each other, be one with without conditions. We are to search for this space of freedom in each person, both through the outside, as an enemy, and through the inside, as a friend, and be one with them. For we are each to ourselves both an enemy and a friend, just as God goes into himself from beyond himself. Love your neighbor as yourself - is to acknowledge self and not hurt it. Love God is to not care for self, and that which is prior to self is perfect and the same for all.
There is room in us for several persons, several perspectives, even for God, which is why there are Divisions. There is room for God and also for the structure of our relationships with God. This means that we can relate in a variety of ways, we can love together or separately and with others or without them. In loving we will find one another. Love expands the one who loves so that all may have room within. God is one with us in love and that occurs in each of us and so we all fit together, and that is the purpose of all the levels of understanding, for they allow us to fit together as snugly as possible, so that we are separated by nothing.
God sees through our eyes and sees others and lives through us, and also others live through us, and so we are one when we share our freedom, when we live for all, not only our selves. When life is clear, then God stays the same, but conditions change, and the Person changes but God remains the same, but in different conditions, thus in different persons in different levels. God loves us and we love God and in this way we free ourselves from life and accept all to be one with us, for by them we love God and God loves us. Through others our freedom and unity develops as equal to us.
We go into others and thereby understand how God goes into us, and in this we are one.
God is Creator by his going beyond himself. All is BeingOneWith by way of his being One God and coinciding with him from beyond. This coinciding becomes manifest when the Scope diminishes to Nothing and so we are likewise creators, his co-creators. Whereas when the Scope is Everything we are creations (what is good), and in Anything we are not-creators (what is slack), and in Something we are not-creations (what is coinciding), but in Nothing we are creators (what is perfect). And so his creation is by love which finds the essence and in which his creation is fulfilled.
God is within us and beyond us and among us at ever level. Thus we can hold on to God and to Truth and can relate our depths with God. Through Love we can find God at every level and the corresponding Consciousness and Understanding will reveal themselves. We can rejoice in God and all for we will be one and are one. And we can find the love by which we are and will be one. That Love is that it is easier for God to go beyond himself to us rather than the other way around, thus love supports consciousness and also life as the foundation for consciousness which is in every level of consciousness. When we are conscious in love then others are likewise.
God and Person coincide in freedom in that through Love, God's relationship with Person is the same as Person's relationship with God and others. Thus God and Person can be distinct yet coincide indirectly through the coinciding of the nature of their relationships. Thus this coinciding in Love makes for complete coinciding.
The structure of a level is given by three steps:
Questions answered by each level
- Forcing God into context God (we with God)(from beyond System) goes beyond himself (and a Scope) into NotGod (System) by way of RepresentationsOfTheNullsome (GoingBeyondOneself) that are his ever focused BeingOneWith by way of his being (System).
- Projecting God outwards God goes again into NotGod by identifying with Person (God in NotGod) and reframing his going beyond himself as a NullAction defining the Person's Perspective, who is the same God by way of RepresentationsOfTheOnesome (the NullAction, God's removing himself, the unreal action, the assumption of God), BeingOneWith by way of God's not being (Condition on the Scope of definition, the domain of NullAction), accepting and expressing NotGod as given structure for projecting God. God is then the root, the source, the actor of the NullAction (which is Divergences or Distinctions or Divisions) and thus inverts them and brings them together. The grounds for NotGod are outside the system and thus mapped to the NullAction.
- Restricting away from God Negation by NotGod of the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome calls into question this God by dismissing, removing NullAction, pinches (or defines, redefines) the flow (and thus God), separates context from perspective, defines (or redefines) Scope and Person as a structural Position (know Scope and apply that knowledge usefully) given by the number or perspectives and contexts that God is placed within, thus circumscribing a new Scope. Negating the NullAction negates the Grounds that are mapped into them, thus forcing God deeper into context.
Structure gives the difference between the self-identity of God (whose NullActivity is given by the RepresentationOfTheOnesome) and God going beyond himself into NotGod (whose NullActivity is given by the RepresentationOfTheNullsome). The self-identity has one Perspective and it changes along with Scope. Structure revolves around this perspective, which moves from God to I to You to Other with changes in scope. It is also the connection between Extent and Grounds. It is also expressing the Position of God. God is a companion for the Perspective (for example, I of the Omniscope) and his identifiying with this Perspective is the NullActivity which yields Structure and which is the activity of the persons of the Trinity (for example, Wisdom in the case of the Omniscope).
The NullAction of God beyond the system coincides by way of Structure with the NullAction of us within the system and this is Love.
- defines Structure by relating Grounds and Extent
- for example, whole (God beyond us) and part (God within us)
- expresses relationships with NotBeingOneWith through Structures. They apply both to System and to God. Note that system is both understanding (of God) and understood (by relationships with God). What is Structure and how does it relate to NotBeingOneWith and its characterization of structure?
- all of the structural facts are answers to questions about knowledge. Thus reducing knowledge to definition and making NotGod unnecessary. NotGod is not necessary if knowledge is reduced to definition.
- Incoherent = identify what is outside of the system (the whole) with something within the system (the part). Incoherent - can be in a subsystem and reject the system. Coherent = separate what is beyond the system and what is within the system. Coinciding (significant, constant, direct, true) -> Not coinciding (boundable, changeable, knowable, hideable). Coherence -> incoherence (complete: unbounded -> bounded, responsive: indefinite -> definite, sensitive: unknown -> known, united: unconditional -> conditional, etc.) these are planes for the coinciding to go beyond itself into the uncoinciding. Divisions, etc., are incoherent separating.
- allows for NotGod
- relates God and Person
- God in not God is given by Person, by us: God, I, You, Other. This is relative God compared with absolute God.
- We are Person who is that Relationship, that Level. Person is God in not God. System is God as defined by in not, which is to say, God as defined by the Structure for that Scope, that Level. System is Person's Self.
- Person is the union of God beyond relationship and God within relationship.
- We are one with God by way of God in relationship which allows for Structure (relating the whole and the part) and thus defines Person
- Is God in not God the same as God? This is given by their BeingOneWith (Complete, Unobstructed, Familiar, United).
- God and God in not God are BeingOneWith through God's not being (Not Being as Condition for Being)(Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection) and, in parallel, through God's being (Not Being as System for Being)(God, Everything, Wishing, Love).
- relates God in that level and God beyond level by holding them separate from God for that level, see: BisectingAView
- God's relationship with himself through us is through each part separately as well as the whole. This relationship is given by the representation of the Nullsome for it is the structure without parts and thus without additional definition. This relationship is given by Scope.
- Truth about the Scope takes the vantage point of Person as defined by Structure given by how God pushes further outward from Person to Person.
- What God knows and experiences through us is how his Love can be our love, and our love his love, and we can love even together. For his Freedom and our freedom are the same freedom but in different Conditions as we are scoped and he is not. Thus God first loves and then his love is scoped, whereas we are first scoped, but and then we love. But if we realize and accept our scope, accept our limitations, then we turn everything around and invert it and reverse it. Structures allow us to coincide our conditions and thus our love and our freedom, that of God, I, You and Other.
- If we search for God in this world, and beyond it, then we see that he coincides with himself, and with all who seek him. For he is the spirit of truth and so truth is his spirit and his structure. Truth is the coinciding of spirit and structure through which all is resolved, dissolved. Where truth arises, all concerns are resolved. Look for the relationship between truth and our relationship with God, for God is with us, but we are not always with God. God loves us, and we should love each other that we might all love in one love.
- Different Person given by whether they are inside or outside a System and whether they have a Window.
- The conditions for BeingOneWith are met with regard to an IndependentPerspective by the DefaultPerspective as the default reference: God, I, You, Other, All. These are Spirit, Perspective, Person, understandable, different vantage points with respect to System, given through the activity of GoingBeyondOneself which yields degrees of "superfluous structure" as when the unbounded goes beyond itself into the bounded. The activity of "removing superfluous activity" (but especially the activity of acceptance, of willingness) takes place both outside and inside the system and thus yields the divergence of experiencing (as God, I, You, Other, All) and understanding (as God, Everything, Wishing, Love, Understanding) so that the two become ever more separated. The conditions for BeingOneWith require themselves, impose themselves as System, as the absolute reference by which an IndependentPerspective is related to the DefaultPerspective: God, Everything, Wishing, Love, Understanding
- One (IndependentPerspective) grows separate from one's God (DefaultPerspective) and thus deference becomes complete in its meaning.
- has one choose between Perspective and Position
- System is God for Person (God for God, Everything for I, Wishing for You, Love for Other)
- System understands Person. God, Everything, Wishing, Love understand God, I, You, Other by keeping them separate from their going beyond themselves, and that they define NullStructure with regard to themselves as that which defines what is beyond, what is both positive and negative.
- System is the LevelOfUnderstanding, the understanding of the Person.
- Condition allows us to be one with God beyond system, especially if our system is limited. But God is not condition. But system is potentially God.
- Perspective is Nonwilling, within Scope, adding not God (Scope) to System as null structure, adding basis for agreemement, the identification of God's not being with God's being so that System and Condition are the same, in being one with Person.
- Position is Willing, beyond Scope, removing not God (Scope) from System as null activity, removing basis for disagreement, the distinction of God's not being and God's being so that System and Condition are distinct, in being one with God.
- Perspective is Experiencing. Position is Understanding of Perspective.
- Position is the Person's relationship with God beyond relationships. Perspective is Person's relationship with themselves, with System. Thus Person is free to have relationships with God. Position has ambition and thus can have humility.
- The Person (God, I, You, Other, All) is BeingOneWith or NotBeingOneWith depending on the relationship of the System and the Conditions. If the System and the Conditions are the same, then the perspective is independent of God, and thus NotBeingOneWith. But if the System and the Conditions are separate, then the perspective is BeingOneWith God and indeed, God is the System, so that the System is removed from the definition of BeingOneWith, thus opening up a new level of Understanding, a level of God as System (God, Everything, Wishing, Love, Understanding). Thus the Perspectives may be either BeingOneWith or NotBeingOneWith God, and this is organized by Structure, so that BeingOneWith flows from the direction of God, and NotBeingOneWith flows from what is beyond God. And the Perspective lets go of Self by allowing that System and Conditions are separate, so that indeed System is beyond Conditions, thus of the default that is dismissed as is God.
- Willingly Nonwilling
- Self's relationships vs. God's relationships (compare with: relationships with System and with God)
- gives Friendship as the relation between Understanding and NotExperiencing: life and eternal life, anything and wisdom, choosing and good will, will and God's will. It is the allowance for another that we aren't experiencing.
- Coinciding may come from accepting all perspectives, thus agreeing (as in life?)
- Declining all positions, thus not disagreeing on any, thus not disagreeing, yet thus keeping the default position, the null position which is to wish to know everything and apply that knowledge usefully, and which is coinciding and thus the same as accepting all perspectives? (as in eternal life?) and then the truth may change in scope and we may grow with it?
- distinguishes between the System, the Spirit in the System, the System of the Spirit and the Spirit of the System
- relates, for example, God and Good.
- consider Structure and Divisions
- relates the topologies, relates Possibility, Necessity, Actuality
- includes Unconditional, Conditional, Unconditional BeingOneWith, Conditional BeingOneWith, Conditional NotBeingOneWith, Unconditional NotBeingOneWith. (These polarities might have to do with the hierarchy of the equal and unequal.)
- reinterprets necessity by considering what it says and means about God - as present beyond himself as Person - and what it says and means about Not God - as kept separate by System which is the removal of God.
- is a shift in Perspective, Context, Understanding as to how we are one. We are naturally Good but our being one with at further levels requires our participation, our efforts, our hearing each other. We are to go with God in this way and bring others with us. I understand from God that this way is made by God, his Son and his Spirit.
- has to do with how well the understood is defined. The more it is defined, the less that is needed to enter into it until finally the one who comes to understand is in the same postion as the one who understands and so understanding is exhausted and collapses. The levels keep arising by dismissing the one who understands as inactive.
- distinguishes between directions
- God is Good, but Good is not God. Good is a condition and our God satisfies this condition. (But there may be a greater God who satisfies it. God does not limit "God" in the ways that "God" does. But perhaps this changes with Scope? So love trumps perfection.) God is defined as unconditional good. God is thus the default good and Good is the condition for BeingOneWith God. God is thus open to good and to be Good to be open to God.
- relates the superfluous and the essential
- the relationship between the lack of necessity and the allowance for superfluous structure.
- There are two interpretations (and recall there are three redefinitions, reinterpretations)
- Experiencing places the essential in the superfluous (so that they are BeingOneWith)
- Understanding separates the essential from the superfluous (so that they are NotBeingOneWith)
- What is understood is superfluous. Thus God is both essential and superfluous.
- understanding (as system) distinguishes spirit within (prior to) system from spirit of (after) system. But also understanding of (separation of) God and good is the addition of superfluous structure, and likewise the understanding (separation of) understanding and experiencing likewise is the addition of superfluous structure. But so the superfluous structure becomes essential structure?
- has us relate God and others
- Jesus was not always with God (as on the cross) when Jesus was with us, empathizing first with us, and only then with God.
- Life is God's Self, his relationship from the world to himself, what he must be like so that the world is his creation and he is its creator. Thus love, being the support of life, is the support of the creator, and his creations, and especially of his children who might co-create with him. The point of love is that it makes creation meaningful and thus allow our oneness as co-creators.
- balances God's and NotGod's outlooks
What are the different levels?
We have the sequences:
- Scope: Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing
- Person: God, I, You, Other
- BeingOneWith beyond System: God, Everything, Wishing, Love
- BeingOneWith within System: Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection
- BeingOneWith: Spirit, Structure, Representation, Unity
- Activities: Relating Position and Perspective: GoingBeyondOneself, Divergences, Distinctions, Divisions
- NotBeingOneWith: Understanding, SelfUnderstanding, SharedUnderstanding, GoodUnderstanding
- Inverting God: God, GodTheSpirit, GodTheSon, GodTheFather
Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing
Accepting Scope is both a NullActivity and a TotalStructure. The levels are given by accepting Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing and negating that acceptance.
We may think of:
In other words, persons are identified with the scopes, and so are the kinds of structures. Each part of the equation of life maps to scope:
NotGod is strictly within Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing. This because NotGod is completely within them, but also because NotNotGod is also at least partly within them. Although in each case the reasoning is a bit different. Note that Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing are defined by negations of the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome. NotNotGod is within Everything because Everything is comprehensive; and within Anything because NotNotGod is the complement of NotGod; and within Something because it is within the internal structure; and within Nothing because it...
Consider God and NotGod's relationship as driven by the statements:
And keep showing how God avoids getting trapped and that this shows that God is indeed NotGod? What is the relationship between NotGod and Scope?
Scope is like a string which is:
God beyond Scope is unaffected by Scope (by way of the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome) hence can enter into Scope. God within Scope overcomes Scope (by way of the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome) hence this can be negated.
- unrestricted, thus Everything
- pinched at one point, thus redefining Everything as Anything (what passes to one side of the string)
- pinched at a second point (after the first), thus redefining Anything as Something (what is in between the two points)
- pinched at a third point (in between), thus redefining Something as Nothing (there is no connection between Anything and Something, it is interrupted, they are disconnected by Nothing)
God, I, You, Other
Persons are God in NotGod. They are given by their relationship with the System:
Structures are layered between God beyond us and God within us. We lie between the layers of structure and God coincides with us Thus we are not structure but rather what is in structure and in understanding this we accept what is beyond structure within us or beyond us. The persons are thus defined:
Yet we all coincide with Other within structure and we all enter into structure as God does.
- God is within us and beyond us
- I is within us but not beyond us
- You is beyond us but not within us
- Other is neither beyond us nor within us
Person is the union of God and Condition.
Person lives as if on one side of a mirror where Person is and there is another side where Person is not and this relationship keeps inverting out into infinity. Person now that he is through his relationship with God and all that is beyond Person. God is in Person as one through all these states of Person. This opens the structures through which God participates as God, I, You, Other. If Person loves whether Person is or is not, then it is the love of God. God loves Person as friend and enemy and self and child.
Spirit, Structure, Representations, Unity
These are levels of BeingOneWith. They express the vantage points with regards to the System as given by God, I, You, Other. They are relationships between Position (beyond the System) and Perspective (within the System) as structured by the Activities (GoingBeyondOneself, Divergences, Distinctions, Divisions). Thus they allow the Activities to stand on their own (as Perspective) and be linked to what is beyond System (as Position).
God's Willing nature that grounds his going beyond himself is expressed with regard to the system that is given.
Complete, Familiar, Unobstructed, Unified
- Spirit arises through the vantage point of God and his Behavior beyond the system. God is completely open to coincide with all.
- Structure arises through the vantage point of I and my Position (taking up of Behavior) from not within the system.
- Representations arise through the vantage point of You and your Inclination (taking up of Perspective) from not beyond the system.
- Unity arises through the vantage point of Other and their Perspective from within the system.
The qualities of BeingOneWith express what BeingOneWith means for the vantage points of the Levels.
Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection
Condition is BeingOneWith within System.
Each level expresses what it means to coincide:
We are one with with God by way of God within us, and we are distinct from God by way of God beyond us, yet we are BeingOneWith by way of God beyond us, who is one with God within us, within our scope.
God, Everything, Wishing, Love
God is the one who ever goes beyond himself. God goes beyond himself as:
Understanding, SelfUnderstanding, SharedUnderstanding, GoodUnderstanding
GoingBeyondOneself, Divergences, Distinctions, Divisions
Activities (GoingBeyondOneself, Divergences, Distinctions, Divisions) act on Positions (beyond System) to yield Perspectives (within System). Activities thus evoke Structure that relates the Position of the one who understands with the Perspective of the one (God) who is understood as (a Person). In this way, the Position becomes ever more explicit, as given by the Structural Families. Each Activity thus structures a LevelOfUnderstanding by generating the relevant Structure. A new StructuralFamily arises by negating the NullActivity which keeps the Position as it is.
Knowledge is negation of a RepresentationOfTheNullsome and thus introduces a Person. Definition is the negation of a RepresentationOfTheOnesome and thus distinguishes two Scopes. This yields a chain of persons and a chain of scopes.
Everything, Omniscope, PrimaryStructures, SecondaryStructures
Scope is where God is not, yet he arises. God's overcoming his negation is expressed by the RepresentationOfTheOnesome. Negating this RepresentationOfTheOnesome leads to a narrower Scope where he does not overcome. He must step inside by way of a RepresentationOfTheNullsome by which he goes beyond himself into Scope as ever present within it. This yields structure for a perspective and thus a Person. But negating God - negating NullActivity - distinguishes the Person from God and introduces an obstacle between them. Yet the Person overcomes the obstacle to God by the RepresentationOfTheOnesome, by choosing God over Self. Negating this overcoming, this ability to choose, this understanding, yields smaller Scope (of NotGod) and then a new Person.
He arises by way of a RepresentationOfTheNullsome by which he has always been there. Person is that which has the Perspective of God who has gone beyond himself. Thus Scope is wher
Each level defines a Structure that is given by a shift in the properties of NotGod. Structure is driven by its purpose of allowing God to be both within and beyond system (for example, by diverging himself from himself, or distinguishing himself from himself, or dividing himself from himself). In each case, NotGod interferes with the structure and thus a new structure is needed.
- Structural Family
- Suppose NotGod has negated Everything's property N-1 and so, in scope, God can't do Action N-1.
- God has property N and thus enters into Scope.
- God is one with God beyond Scope by Condition, by the NullActivity of Action from within Scope to beyond Scope to view Scope.
- God beyond Scope is identified with (..., an option of a Divergence at some level, a perspective in a Distinction at some level, a perspective in a Division).
- The Structure of the Structural Family is given by the (..., external contexts, filters, internal structure) placed in the Structural Family N-1 on the view of Scope N-1 even as it has Property of Everything.
- What does it mean to be beyond the system? Each context expresses this as one (..., Divergence, Distinction, Perspective) made among several.
- God goes beyond himself, beyond Scope into NotGod (God is Property of God, bridges across Scope).
- (everything without external context; God pulls back by way of the Omniscope as Observer from ObservationalPlane in twenty-four ways; global God projects in by way of PrimaryStructures and engages local God on one of four planes; God is within the SecondaryStructures where other is completely surrounded by System but there is some part with which it can identify God who is beyond the system)
- as (God, Everything, Wishes, Love)
- Yielding God's position in context**(N-1).
- Dismissing N-1 Property of Everything.
- Presuming Action
- Yielding Person, the (N-1)st perspective
- Person is Property of BeingOneWith God applied to Level of BeingOneWith as (God's view; God's view of our view; our view of God's view; our view) of Condition
- Condition is Property of Everything.
- Everything accepts Scope.
- Truth about Scope offers Person's perspective with regard to System.
- Negate Person, the conduit of Scope that takes it beyond System
- Negate the null action of Property of Everything by attributing to NotGod the action of (having external context, filtering, dividing, ...) thus not (being-doing-thinking; all; subject;...)
- Negating a Property of Everything adds a pinch to the flow
- This N pinch, context, perspective defines N+1 Scope (unpinched relative to itself)
- The N+1 Actions are that there is a (context, filter, structure, ...) N context for which N+1 Scope has the Property of Everything
- The Structural Family N+1 is given by the (four contexts in which Anything may be defined; filters for the contexts; structures for each filter negating the null action of being a required concept then means that NotGod is not necessary, ...)
Structure gives the difference between the expression of God (whose NullActivity is given by the RepresentationOfTheOnesome) and God in NotGod (whose NullActivity is given by the RepresentationOfTheNullsome). The latter has one Perspective and it changes along with Scope. Structure revolves around this perspective, which moves from God to I to You to Other with changes in scope. It is also the connection between Extent and Grounds. It is also expressing the Position of God. God is a companion for the Perspective (for example, I of the Omniscope) and his identifiying with this Perspective is the NullActivity which yields Structure and which is the activity of the persons of the Trinity (for example, Wisdom in the case of the Omniscope).
Note that Structure (RepresentationsOfTheOnesome) has Person go from within system to beyond system, yielding a Perspective. Whereas NullActivity (RepresentationsOfTheNullsome) has God seep from beyond system to within system, and that God's presence is given by the NullActivity (as what is significant; constant; direct; true; thus that there is something beyond system; thus if we deny all the properties that take us beyond the system, then we deny that there is a system within.
Understanding is not coinciding and thus gives the levels of NotBeingOneWith. System is the LevelOfUnderstanding, the separation of God and Condition, the Understanding of the Person.
Understanding defines NotBeingOneWith by applying superfluous structure:
The levels can also be considered in terms of Perspective and Position. Perspective is experiencing by adding to System the TotalStructure as a null structure (God within relationship). Position is understanding of Perspective by removing System from God within relationship as NullActivity. This leaves System at the next level, which is God within Relationship without System.
God reappears upon applying the definition of BeingOneWith to System, as its satisfaction of these conditions (through relationship with Self) and its requiring, imposing these conditions (through relationship with the default perspective beyond it).
God, GodTheSpirit, GodTheSon, GodTheFather
- Life is experiencing by adding to God (the understander) the null structure Good (that separates God from God).
- Anything is experiencing by adding to Everything the null structure Slack.
- Choosing is experiencing by adding to Wishing the null structure Coinciding.
- Will is experiencing by adding to Love the null structure Perfection.
- EternalLife is understanding of Life by separating God and Good, by removing God from Good as null activity. This leaves Everything, which is Good without God.
- Wisdom is understanding of Anything by separating Everything and Slack, by removing Everything from Slack as null activity. This leaves Wishing, which is Slack without Everything.
- Good Will is understanding of Choosing by separating Wishing and Coinciding, by removing Wishing from Coinciding as null activity. This leaves Love, which is Coinciding without Wishing.
- GodsWill is understanding Will by separating Love and Perfection, by removing Love from Perfection as null activity. This leaves Understanding, which is Perfection without Love.
- System defines BeingOneWith, cohesiveness and that keeps changing. System defines what is beyond expression (And), not within expression (Wish), not beyond expression (View), within expression (I).
- Reducing the difference between one and one's perspective. Ability to climb out of the system. One is a surrogate for another. Perspective as restriction to nonzero actions. Make explicit what is implicit in our perspective. The willing in the nonwilling and the nonwilling in the willing, a new kind of nonwilling, tus we need to find from it a new kind of willing. So other is you that is separated from I. If I can go beyond myself, then zero action is that I do not go beyond myself, so to eliminate the zero action is to go beyond myself, for other then to take up my perspective, and it all collapses. Coinciding of perspective (you) with predisposition of I, that we can at any level and we do at a level, zero action is that we do, that you coincides with I now suppose not, then you is other and there is a nesting and a mapping of the beyond into the part (?)
God stays the same but his definition changes depending on the Person for whom he is defined. With Understanding we see the role that God plays for each Person and understand how a person goes beyond themselves. Thus Understanding proceeds from Definition and Definition proceeds from NotGod and God's being with NotGod.
Self's relationships vs. God's relationships (compare with: relationships with System and with God)'' Consider the mirroring of God's relationships and relationships with God. Older thought:God reappears as the Self's relationship with the System. (EternalLife, Wisdom, GoodWill, GodsWill).
Structure relates God within us and God beyond us. Person (God in NotGod) changes, but God (beyond the system) stays the same. Yet Structure allows us to invert this relationship so that Person stays the same, and we are all BeingOneWith through Person, yet God for each Person takes on a different aspect as God, GodTheSpirit, GodTheSon, GodTheFather, but they are all the same for we are all BeingOneWith.
The inversion takes place through the structuralization that relates God and NotGod and keeps shifting the balance between the two with regard to each Scope.
Are God and NotGod the same? For God, they are the same, and so God goes beyond himself into NotGod, thus in a Scope, for Not God is in Scope. However, for NotGod they are different, and so they have different properties. For example, God has no external context, but NotGod has an external context. However, setting each such property changes the Scope of NotGod, until finally NotGod has no Scope. Each Condition is what allows God to be both beyond scope and within scope. The NullActivity is available both from beyond and from within Scope and this shows in Scope that NotGod is God or beyond Scope that NotGod is not required.
To know is to separate and isolate what is within a scope from what is beyond it. But God is prior and thus in this sense there can be no knowledge. God is already present in and beyond any scope and so alongside scope is introduced the NullAction which makes this evident. Scope mediates the relationship between God beyond system and God / NotGod within system even as it shrinks to Nothing. Whereas God within system climbs out by way of the acceptance of scope by God beyond system. Life equates these two processes and EternalLife holds them separate. The PrimaryStructures mediate the relationship between the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome (the perspectives that express the extrasystemic view whose eyes we see through - and with whom we are one as in Life) and the respective RepresentationsOfTheOnesome (as is, seems, ought, choose) (defined by the systemic view structured by the threesome that expresses what eyes see through us - and keeps them separate from us as in Eternal Life). Note that the topologies mediate this relationship and they are spawned by the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome and they characterize the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome.
Willing and Nonwilling
We are Willing and Person is Nonwilling.
True, Direct, Constant, Significant
- Willingly Nonwilling
- Willingly Nonwillingly Willingly Nonwilling
- Willingly Nonwillingly Willingly Nonwillingly Willingly Nonwilling
- Willingly Nonwillingly Willingly Nonwillingly Willingly Nonwillingly Willingly Nonwilling
Different levels of topologies for relating God within us and God beyond us Each level has us relate God within us and God beyond us as Topologies:
Each level distinguishes BeingOneWith (given by the representation of the nullsome?) and NotBeingOneWith (which distinguishes between two topologies).
GoingBeyondOneself is a system for Good.
God goes beyond himself and so allows for the nonwilling. Does the nonwilling give way to the willing? Or is there always nonwilling within the nonwilling? In general, this giving way is the reinterpretation of structure as activity in which the willing is taken as nonactivity and the nonwilling as activity = not nonactivity.
- A perspective is one with itself if it goes beyond itself into itself.
- What can God do as far as we can imagine? Go beyond himself.
- What is it in God's nature that has him "go beyond himself"? God is Willing. God goes beyond himself into the nonwilling. But does God go beyond himself willingly?
Given that God is nonwilling... Is he willing? What drives God to unfold everything? God asks himself, Am I willingly nonwilling? which is to say, Do I take up my own outlook? or conversely Is it possible for nonwilling to be distinct from willing? The one who asks is God and the one who answers is Good. The question is Life, but the answer is EternalLife. If God allows for me, and I allow for you, and you allow for other, then other may take up their outlook, you your outlook, I my outlook and God God's outlook. The distinction between one and one's outlook narrows as everything unfolds.
What I imagine drives God in the unfolding of all knowledge is the question, Is willing necessary? Is there willing even in nonwilling? Which is to say, would God arise and manifest himself even in the most unfavorable circumstances? This is the question that generates the maximally rich and real framework.
This question opens up two lines of thinking, as in a proof by contradiction:
Of course, at this point God's necessity is presumed. Yet his exercise opens up the possibility of nonwillingness as a "system" that he enters. God is evident in system as the "zero action" which accepts things as they are. Such an action is found in every system and can be identified with what is beyond the system, ultimately God.
- There is, and so there is. (This is the mantra of willingness. And it is the same as "projecting and checking" when all is as expected!)
- There is not, and yet there is. (This is nonwillingness. It is God's going beyond himself into the nonwilling as that appears to the latter. It is "projecting and checking" when all is not as expected.)
God goes beyond himself from the Willing (who are supportive) into the Nonwilling (who are apathetic). System is Nonwilling. God goes into System as the Good within it. The Good is nonwilling and of the system because it was willed into the system, but did not will itself. Yet the Good becomes a willing part of the system because it finds God beyond the system and understands itself as God within the system.
I think of God as having nothing to do except to take up the question: Am I necessarily so? If I am willing, then I am willing; but if I was absent of willing, would I still be willing? Let's see... God presumes the answer is yes, but God's removing himself, creating the least satisfactory conditions for himself, makes for lots of work to do, as he clears away his presumptions.
The argument has two tracks. If God is willing, then God is willing. This is to say that there is possible a null action which accepts things as they are. Now suppose that God is nonwilling, absent of willing, which is to say, that he has an Outlook, a Self, a System in his absence. Is God willing even so? Yes, for here there is possible a null action (if so, then so), and this may be identified with what is beyond the system as its expression within the system upon having gone willingly beyond himself to give rise to the system and be outside it yet again within it. This action is the good, which is God within system. Thus the system is not absent of willing.
Divergences are systems for Slack.
A perspective is one with another if it is a divergence from it.
What does it mean to negate that there are no external context? Such a negation implies four possibilities: Yes, No, Not No, Not Yes. These give the levels of the Omniscope.
What is I?
- the context where God of the Omniscope accepts all things.
- the reversal of God's going beyond himself.
- the pulling away from the Position that God went beyond himself into.
- what gives the Position a definite meaning by moving away from it.
- the interpretation of GoingBeyondOneself in terms of system, so that we have stages: beyond system, not within system, not beyond system, within system.
- different assumptions about the system, restriction, observational plane.
- four stages where willing is inseparable from nonwilling. Willingness enters each stage separately and references itself with regard to that stage. This is Slack, another level of manifestation of God's going beyond himself. Thus the system is not absent of willing.
- what is inherent (nonwilling) at a stage and then subsequent stages.
- where I diverge from my nature.
- The difference between one and one's self. "After" and "before" going beyond oneself are related by Nothing, Something, Anything, Everything.
- what open up my Perspective more and more - from I to know/apply to wish to and - until it is distinct from my Position.
The Omniscope gives the ways of Observer pulling away from any ObservationalPlane, from the system to outside the system, for it is the product of Divergences (of Perspective from Position) of the ObservationalPlane from the Observer. These ways are pulled together by the DefaultPosition "I wish to know everything and apply that knowledge usefully".
- the context, the external context, the observational plane which we then pull away from as we coincide with God, who is constant, bridging anything
- whose pulling away reverses God's going beyond himself from the unbounded to the bounded and is thus from the bounded to the unbounded.
- I is the non-willing that is originally in the willing. It is God's nonwilling lens between the willing beyond the system and the willing within the system.
- I is the pulling back to the nonwilling in the willing.
- I am going beyond myself by holding to the DefaultPosition in spite of all Divergences, thus pulling away from myself as an Observer from the ObservationalPlane. I am left with the DefaultPosition when I remove everything that is unnecessary in my position, when I open my mind completely. I diverge from my position by way of the Divergences.
- I hold the DefaultPosition with regard to God and thus identify with his going beyond oneself as expressed in terms of stages: Spirit, Structure, Relationships, Unity. They give the separation of Position and Perspective: Nothing, Something, Anything, Everything.
- I am God's single perspective from within the system, the relationship with the one who goes beyond himself.
- I is outside of the system, looking in.
- The restriction is not within the system and establishes a Perspective which is MyPerspective. My perspective matches God's outlook, but I have not gone beyond myself to yield it as he has, for instead I have allowed for the system. Am I nonwilling?
- "I" is outside of the system but is defined with regard to the system God and thus by its looking into that system.
My divergence is with reference to the system and so takes place (is defined as cohesiveness) at one of four points. Each of these expresses from a different context, what does it mean to be beyond the system? as one Divergence among several
These stages are brought together as "the unity (love) of the representations (wishes) of the structure (everything) of the spirit (God)".
It can be thought of as the convergence of four different cohesivenesses involving different assumptions about the existence of system.
- beyond the system (onefold divergence - God: I), a onefold choice "I" as to What is meant by "I"? (as God) no perspectives
- not within the system (twofold divergence - everything: know/apply), a twofold choice "know everything" (beyond system) and "apply everything" as to What is meant by "view"? (as everything) one perspective
- not beyond the system (threefold divergence - wish), a threefold choice "having a wish", "fulfilling the wish" and "allowing for a wish" (beyond system) as to What is meant by "wish"? (as wishes) two perspectives
- within the system (fourfold divergence - unity: and), a fourfold choice, four meanings for the conjunction "and" based on how much system it presumes, and answering What is meant by "and", where is this conjunction taking place? (as love) three perspectives
- beyond system - beyond expression and unexpressed (Spirit)
- not within system - beyond expression and expressed (Structure)
- not beyond system - within expression and expressed (Representation)
- within system - within expression and unexpressed. (Unity)
Distinctions are systems for Coinciding. Coinciding occurs when others wish through us (and may be the same as us), whereas when we view ourselves through their eyes, they are different from us. (This is what distinguishes EternalLife and Life.) Distinctions describe what it means for us to view through the same eyes, which is to say, for others to view themselves through our eyes. The access they have through us is Everything (God inside of us: self-sufficient), Anything (other inside of us: certain), Something (other outside of us: calm), Nothing (God outside of us: loving). Whereas the Wishes are the complements, they express the blocking of access. The PrimaryStructures are grounded in the NotWishes which express our not-blocking of access so that God could go through (perhaps through the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome). The PrimaryStructures are each built on six NotWishes but then the responses to them and finally the choices of God or ourselves.
What does it mean to negate accepts all things? This depends on the level. The meaning is given at each level by the distinctions, either nullfold or onefold or twofold or fourfold. Where in each primary structure is this negation, this filtering, happening? Operating principles - in our selfish needs 1, 2, 4, 5 (the unselfish needs 3, 6 allow for a general look.) Counterquestions - in the relationship between perspective and situation. Emotional responses - when in suspense. Life trials - when fluttering between having relationship with God or not.
Distinctions define Scope, they set Scope and reinterpret it. They do this through Wishes, which establish the complements of Scope. Wishes express God as he is: Wishes for Nothing, Something, Anything, Everything and they define the complements which are given by Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing. This makes for two different directions among the levels.
What are distinctions?
What is You?
- Coinciding occurs at each of four stages:
- Fourfold distinction: Why is there coinciding? So that they can independently assert.
- Twofold distinction: How is there coinciding? Being together and separate.
- Onefold distinction: What is coinciding? Structure matches spirit.
- Nullfold distinction: Whether there is coinciding?
- Consider that the structure of the distinctions is similar to the binary hierarchy of equality and inequality relating Ground and Extent. How might they be related?
- Distinctions explain What does it mean to be beyond the system?
How do distinctions arise?
- Two perspectives which are distinct (God and I) may be one by way of a third perspective (You) which they are both equal to.
- You is context of context.
- You is that stage where I is met, thus a filter for I.
- You as the stage are distinct from your nature. The distinction is made between what is you and what is not you (but is your nature).
- This is position in context of context. Consider the role of, for example, the GoodHeart as related to GoodWill.
- "You" is inside the system (where the divergences are defined) but is looking outside of it (to reference what it is diverging from).
I is negated as the conduit of Anything beyond system. It is negated by not accepting all things, by having filters. Thus there is a distinction between what would be I / God beyond system and what is I within system. This distinction takes place at one of the four levels where the divergences appear. And the distinction is specified by the Distinctions. The less that I has moved beyond the system, the fewer cases there are to distinguish in order for them to be equated, but if I has gone beyond the system, then there must be a robust fourfold distinction. Where they meet is the You that gives what is beyond the system and is the conduit of Something that it may go beyond the system. The context for the You gives its nature and is one of the four levels. You is the point of no internal structure (for You, for the God / I / You beyond system), it is in the system but looking out this window.
The inquiry proceeds by further restricting to the "nonwilling" system and by considering my position as a "zero action" and eliminating it as unreal. What is real are the divergences away from it. This second restriction on the system is interpreted as a perspective "You" upon that system of divergences. You is at one of four levels with regard to the system.
We may now consider the absence of my position and this willing if we restrict ourselves to the system as presumption, which is the expression of expression. This restriction establishes a perspective which is YourPerspective. It eliminates the nonwillingness and so considers the drift from it as both willing and nonwilling, depending on whose perspective is taken, Gods or yours. You are a surrogate for me. This is Identity, another level of manifestation of God's going beyond himself. It yields the four PrimaryStructures. Your perspective is God's window. You may identify with God throughout the system, but God is willing to be beyond the system, and thus each perspective within the system may be taken up or not. Thus the system is not absent of willing.
What is the structure of the distinctions?
You is different from the NullAction as given by a set of Distinctions. When You is within the system, then the distinction is clear. As You moves outside the system, it is meeting the NullAction at some level and carries presumptions that distinguish it. These distinctions between you and your nature (You, that is, God projected beyond who reaches into us) depend on the stage where the question is raised. They determine what coinciding means. The distinction is presumed more and more:
- Nullfold distinction (no perspectives) - within the system - your nature presumes you
- Onefold distinction (one perspective) - not beyond the system - you channel your nature
- Twofold distinction (two perspectives) - not within the system - your nature is a part of you (thus you may be separate or together)
- Fourfold distinction (four perspectives) - beyond the system - you and your nature go beyond each other. No ambiguity, explicit.
You and your position are the coincidal of my perspective and God's perspective. You are where we meet. You are how I see God. God goes into himself and I pull away from myself and somewhere we meet. The presumptions are given by the Distinctions, eight in all (4+2+1+0)(see the Eightsome) and one layer is selected of these. These are the equations of Life, that it is the fact that God is Good. This is SharedUnderstanding. It is the level of Wishes, of Representations. When OurPosition (to know everything...) is given by a double perspective, then it is "your" position (perspective-distinct-from-taking-it-up). It is the position which is translatable into any position, which is to say, your wish to know everything allows you to empathize with any position. You are distinct from your position. The distinctions are what are left presumed when You descend from your greater point of view (from beyond the system) to take up my point of view (from within the system) - the sooner that you do that, the more is there to presume about the system, as it is left implicit by you. The implicit distinctions (in the semiotic square) are given by the various meanings of coincidal. These distinctions arise when we think of God inside the system as reaching back to coincide with God outside of system.
Distinctions give rise to PrimaryStructures
PrimaryStructures define You. You is given by the set of possible Distinctions, one of which is the relevant filter that distinguishes what is within the system and what is beyond it.
Distinctions taken together yield an eightfold structure. Each consists of all seven systemic distinctions and the eighth nullfold distinction that show that you and your nature can coincide at any stage. Each emphasizes a particular stage at which you and your nature do coincide. The structure is taken up by emphasizing any of the distinctions. Thus there are four PrimaryStructures:
Your nature is within a system and is looking out beyond it to identify with the relevant You beyond the system as given by the particular stage in going beyond oneself. Wishes invert going beyond oneself, they are directed outward, beyond the system. The coincidal is the essence of You, the Condition of coinciding that allows for structure, the structural feature of Distinctions that expresses the meeting of God beyond and us within Scope.
The perspectives (God's perspectives) are making explicit what is implicit (what is beyond the system). They are the perspectives in the Divisions of Everything that go beyond the first three perspectives (which are made explicit through the level - is, seems, ought, choose) where the level is given by what is beyond the system, what is implicit.
- You is Self-sufficient (coincidal with Other), Wishes for Nothing, what is beyond everything: The OperatingPrinciples in response to Needs (Not You) allow other to coincide and to coincide with other. They allow us to see (life) through God's eyes, and be seen through his eyes (eternal life) - but this is the God who lies within us, as Other, beyond the system, related to us by the fourfold distinction (Is). (God/NotGod as Self-sufficient is in the distinction between ourselves in particular and others in general, directly (physically) and represented (mentally)). God identifies with us through no perspectives. Person lives on behalf of another.
- You is Certain (coincidal with You), Wishes for Something, what is beyond anything: The Counterquestions in response to Doubts (Not You) allow you to coincide and to coincide with you. They allow us to see through another's eyes (anything), and be seen through their eyes (wisdom) - but this is the other within us, as You, not within the system, related to us by the twofold distinction (Seems). (God/NotGod as Certain is in the distinction between Perspective and its Situation.) God identifies with us through one perspective. Person reaches out to live on behalf of another.
- You is Calm (coincidal with I), Wishes for Anything, what is beyond something: The DirectionsToTheGood in response to Expectations (Not You) allow me to coincide and to coincide with me. They allow us to see (choosing) through another's eyes, and be seen (good will) through their eyes - this is the other beyond us, as I, not beyond the system, related to us by the onefold distinction (Ought). (God/NotGod as Calm is in the suspense that there is an expectation but not yet resolved so there is a channel for him). God identifies with us through two perspectives. Person reaches out for God's primacy.
- You is Loving (coincidal with God), Wishes for Everything, what is beyond nothing: The life choices (the EightfoldWay) in response to Trials (Not You) allow God to coincide and to coincide with God. They allow us to see (will) through God's eyes, and be seen (God's will) through his eyes - this is God beyond us, as God, within the system, related to us by the nullfold distinction (Chooses). (God/NotGod as Loving is in the collapsing fact that we both are and are not in touch with God.) God identifies with us through three perspectives. Person accepts God's primacy.
Wisdom, GoodWill, GodsWill are beyond System (and beyond Scope) whereas Anything, Choosing, Will are within System (and within Scope). The System is given by the Threesome.
Here there is slack (the structure of goodness) that allows both for Life (as the identification of God and goodness) and EternalLife (as the distinction, the holding separate of God and goodness). The four PrimaryStructures are God's double perspective from within the system, as the relationship with the one who coincides, and based on the Distinctions. This is about CoCreation, God's Self coinciding with God, thus about Truth, the identification of a perspective and taking up a perspective being extended ultimately out to God.
God loves us more than we love ourselves, and we love by identify with an other in spirit, mind, body, heart, and by identifying on all levels we allow God to identify with us. These are the seventh and eighth perspectives: that at each level we identify with its other, and God identifies with us at each level.
The PrimaryStructures perhaps relate the view beyond the system (as Whether, What, How, Why) and the view within the system (as Why, How, What, Whether) by matching complements. God beyond the system is given by his wishes (for Nothing, Something, Anything, Everything) but his view is expressed through perspectives that express the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome: true, direct (does not seem, do something else, makes no difference), constant (willing to change, invested, discriminating), significant (you be, you do, you think).
Distinctions indicate the balance as to where a decision is made - within system or beyond system? Where is that distinction made? Which distinctions are within system and which are beyond system? The distinctions beyond system are given (beyond wishes), are God's, they are EternalLife, they are fixed states, whereas the distinctions within system are ours (within wishes) and are our Life and we are free to move from state to state:
Note how the Distinctions make explicit the person who takes up a Perspective, indeed, what it means for them to take up the Perspective. The onefold distinction is perspective itself which they simply experience (identifying with I), the twofold distinction is a general perspective that bridges observer and situation (identifying with You), and the fourfold distinction makes for a distinct, specific perspective that one identifies with (identifying with Other, most explicit).
- Needs: all distinctions are ours, we are free to move from state to state. Note that the fourfold distinction specifies the "imminent" person (survival, security, self-esteem, opportunity) who is either necessary or actual (either immediate or subsequent effect), whereas the twofold distinction specifies the possible "person-in-general" (social, self-fulfillment) of which there may be many.
- Doubts: the four levels are given, but the distinction between observer and situation, and the truth of their relationship is ours.
- Expectations: the system of emotional possibilities is God's, they are end states, except for suspense
- Trials: all distinctions are God's, we are stateless, beyond any state
Consider: BeingOneWith everybody (content), anybody (excited), somebody (surprised), nobody (sad).
God is in Everything (by GoingBeyondOneself), I is in Anything (passing back through all stages), You is in Something (where God and I coincide), Other is in Nothing (which keeps God and I separate).
These are systems for Perfection.
They allow for the QualitiesOfSigns by setting a distinction to Null, to Nothing, thus defining Other. The Distinctions may be thought of as a continuous spectrum of groundings for Person, and the Divisions as the breaking of that spectrum by removing of certain groundings. For example, Divisions eliminate (set to Nothing) the fourfold Distinction that grounds a distinct person.
You is negated as the conduit for Something, as what links what is beyond the system with the level at which I is at. It is negated by having internal structure, a whole (God beyond the system) and a part (Person within the system) that are separated. Negating You is negating the conduit between God's level and Person's level and thus it means that they are related explicitly by an externalized concept which they share. The concept is beyond system at God's level (as a whole) and within system at Person's level (as a part that stands for that whole), or perhaps, at a different level, so that, for example, some of the Representations are in terms of Something and some are in terms of Anything. God / I / You beyond the system is then separate from the You within the system.
What does it mean to negate no internal structure? It depends on the level of the whole (beyond system) and the level of the part (within system, where the filter is). How is that related to perspective? Note that there is a difference between filters, between scopes, between wishes.
Anything is the impedence of Everything, Something is the impedence of Anything, Nothing is the impedence of Something.
Nothing is the conduit (as Perspective) between God beyond system and God within system.
What is Other?
Other has a Perspective (such as a Doubt / Counterquestion) and this determines the Structure, the Division, because the wider perspectives stay beyond the System. Other is that Perspective which God (who wishes for nothing) takes up. In the other SecondaryStructures, Other is one of God's perspectives. For the emotional responses there are two, and for the EightfoldWay there are three. Other is that boundary where comes together that which is in Structure and beyond Structure, where that comes together and which is the reference point for all perspectives so that Structure is not meaningless.
- the You (the nature) that is separate from I (the being).
- what keeps separate the being and its nature so that, in going beyond itself, the former precedes the latter.
- the consideration that one's being may be reduced, diminished by one's nature.
- what allows for Understanding, separation, EternalLife, whereas identification with Other (through linking of God beyond and God within) is Life
With Divisions, the system beyond is identified with a part within the whole perhaps because the relationship between the Grounds (the whole) and the Extent (the parts) has been trivialized.
The QualitiesOfSigns identify the null beyond system that seeps into it (TheRepresentationsOfTheNullsome) with the null within system that overcomes it (TheRepresentationsOfTheOnesome):
SecondaryStructures identify that which is beyond the system with part of the system as the Nothing that separates the two:
The Nothing can be both the RepresentationOfTheNullsome and the RepresentationOfTheOnesome as united by the QualitiesOfSigns.
The length of the chain of perspectives indicates the Distinctions involved. We identify with a Perspective and it and the chain of Perspectives which it takes up are all set to Nothing, whereas the chain of perspectives that takes it up is attributed to what is beyond system. The Perspective localizes God beyond the system with whom we identify with in system. Perspective is what allows for an Other and what allows for a separation of what is beyond and what is within. The perspectives are God's perspectives which are what is beyond the system (thus implicit) but made explicit and thus dictating the level of the system (is, seems, ought, choose). Here the perspectives may be thought of as an Other that is taken up by God who is further out (and given by some level and its distinction).
We can think of the SecondaryStructures as given upon setting one or more of these God's perspectives to Nothing. These are external perspectives upon the system (given by the Threesome). For example, the Divisions may be the Counterquestions with the perspective Why = does not seem / do something else / makes no difference set to Nothing. The Pretexts have two external perspectives (a Perspective willing to change / invested and a Perspective on a Perspective discriminating. The Trials have three external perspectives (a Perspective you be, Perspective on Perspective you do, and Perspective on Perspective on Perspective you think). For example, in Argumentation you be is set to Nothing, in Verbalization you be and you do are set to Nothing, and in Narration you be, you do and you think are all set to Nothing. For Topologies, willing to change / invested is set to Nothing and for Representations we also have that Discriminating is set to Nothing.
What is implicit is the Threesome of relations by which another looks through our eyes (making for EternalLife - Position), and what first becomes explicit are God's perspectives by which we look through the eyes of another (making for Life - Perspective). The structures seem to mediate the relationship between the seventh and eighth perspectives:
And so they go to the essence of the gap, that it can be as small as it likes, so long as it is there, and the essence of caring is believing and the essence of believing is obeying. And the SecondaryStructures are given by how God himself can care, believe, obey, thus grow.
- Counterquestions (Perspective) - what is cared about (by what is self-sufficient)
- Pretexts (Perspective on Perspective) - what is believed in (discriminating) and cared about (willing to change / invested) (by what is self-sufficient); [believed in by what is certain = topologies, believed in and cared about by what is self-sufficient = representations]
- Trials (Perspective on Perspective on Perspective) - what is obeyed or believed or cared about [obeyed by what is calm = argumentation, obeyed and believed by what is certain = verbalization, obeyed and believed and cared by what is self-sufficient = narration]
The match can't be made at the same level because we are setting a perspective to Nothing because we are looking through the eyes of another and perhaps their eyes must be empty?
Why are the levels organized as Why, How, What, Whether in one direction (based on the scopes) but organized as Whether, What, How, Why in the other direction (perhaps based on the scopes of Wishes?) How are the two directions related?
This suggests that each level outside of I is taken as a Perspective and God's level is taken as the Perspective and that this is refered to inside the structure as a required concept. Note also that the number of levels allowed outside is given by the number of options (from the level of I in the Omniscope) minus one.
Where the notation shows which Distinctions are attributed to God beyond us *||, which to Nothing between us |*| and which to the Person we are ||*.
- |4|21 God who wishes for nothing takes up the counterquestions = Divisions of everything.
- |42|1 God who wishes for nothing takes up the emotional responses = Representations
- 4|2|1 God who wishes for something takes up the emotional responses = Topologies
- 42|1| God who wishes for anything takes up the life choices = language of Argumentation
- 4|21| God who wishes for something takes up the life choices = language of Verbalization
- |421| God who wishes for nothing takes up the life choices = language of Narration
Study Position (EternalLife) and Perspective (Life) and their relation.
Different structures arise that relate the Perspectives given as external levels with the Positions given as internal levels (I, You, Other). God's view coincides with the Observer for a less accessible structure. God takes up the ways of pulling away from the smaller scope to the larger scope. They are different kinds of empathy that one may have for a subsystem and its goodness. Outside of us there is "the perspective" that we identify with and likewise a position inside of us. Perhaps the relation between the Perspective and Position is given by the kind of Distinction that the relevant PrimaryStructure allows for.
- God empathizes with I. Divisions relate Everything and Anything. They collect the Distinctions into a complete whole. They do this by starting with the NullfoldDistinction as the whole and including parts from the other distinctions, running through them from the reverse end. In this way, each Division is a complete whole and yet can grow until all seven distinctions are present along with the whole, yielding the Sevensome. The DivisionsOfEverything provide a completeness which allows us to include Other as any of the perspectives that Human may take up. In this way, the Other is a bridge between Human as expression of God, thus a bridge between different levels given by the divergences.
- God empathizes with You. Representations relate Everything and Something. The directions of the good are interpreted by God who has access to everything, who wishes for nothing. So the good is in the one who opens themselves to God. This yields the Representations. We associate the good with the whole. It is the good will that we show. Representations have to do with increasing slack. This is the goodness of the whole, of the representation. It opens up the way for goodness. What do we associate the good with? the slack with? in a division. Either with the part, or with the whole. If with the whole, then the whole stands independently, and we have a representation. Whatever we associate the good with must stand independently on either side. Jesus is GoodWill. Note that this independence is what is relevant in the growth of our understanding and love. Good quality is the good of decreasing slack, the good from an ObservationalPlane. Good word is the good of increasing slack, the good from an Observer. Good God is the good of why, the good from Everything. Good person is the good of how, the good from Anything. Good deed is the good of what, the good from Something. Good gift is the good of whether, the good from Nothing.
- I empathize with You. Topologies relate Anything and Something. The directions of the good are interpreted by God who has access to anything, who wishes for something. The good is both in us and in God. It is the good of God as isolated within one of four planes as one of three modes. We associate the good with the part. It is the good will that we speak to through the ways of getting things done. X (the good whole) = good God, gift, quality, Y (the good part) = good person, deed, word. Where is the good X in the good Y? topologies are narrowing down where exactly is the good. They are narrowing it down to a particular part, one of three. In this way, they isolate that particular part, allow us to consider it distinct from the others. Also, to do this, its good must be with regard to a particular plane, one of four, that it is attributing the good to. Hence the good is both in the plane and in the part, whence it is indeed slack, good. And that plane must be considered from either God's or a person's point of view, as possible. Topologies have to do with decreasing slack, with reducing good to zero. This leaves structure, the part. Topologies: The perspective (God's - the whole) see A perspective (ours - the part). The whole (whatever is the direction of the good) gets mapped to the representation of the nullsome, and accordingly, the part gets mapped to a topology. Here good gets reduced to zero. (the perspective) good God (the direction of the good) gets understood as good + whole, and when the good gets sent to null, we have the whole become a representation of the nullsome. And then accordingly, (a perspective) for good person, deed, word, we have that it's understood as good + part, and as the good goes away, we are left with a topology, and they can be understood collectively as a representation of the threesome.
- You empathize with Other. Argumentation relates Something and Nothing.
- I empathize with Other. Verbalization relates Anything and Nothing.
- God empathizes with Other. Narration relates Everything and Nothing. Other is the hero of the story who we empathize with, the object of tension. Nothing is the unit of narrative where there is tension, and everything is the story as a whole.
There are six SecondaryStructures which inject the being from one stage into the PrimaryStructure for the nature of later stage. (As there are four stages in going beyond oneself). But each stage is a whole onto itself. This means that the being (from further beyond) must be expressed as some portion of the system, which is to say, mapped onto some part of the nature. This mapping indicates within the system that indeed the being and the nature are separate.
This mapping is thus the dividing of nature so that being is part of it.
Other and their position are what distinguish God and I, separate us. Other is how God sees me. Other is the fact that God and I have yet to meet in You. This shows that God has to bridge the gap, that it is God who takes up my perspective, and thus it is I who is subordinate to him. These are the equations of EternalLife, that it is the understanding that God is good, the keeping separate of them. This is GoodUnderstanding, it is the level of Love, of Unity. When OurPosition (to know everything...) is given by a triple perspective, then it is "other's" position. It is the position which is expressed so completely, so explicitly that any other can take it up. It is the relationship between the explicit context that they find themselves in and the implicit meaning that they bring, which is to say, that there is a coincidal between an explicit expression and what it impliclity expresses. This happens because the coincidal of God inside the system with God outside the system opens up the way for others to coincide with God. Other is a part of the fullness of their position, which is to say, our position (to know everything...) can be other's position in that other is included within it, subordinate to it. Other's taking up "our position" (to know everything...) is given by the "divisions of everything" and the structures that build on that:
The SecondaryStructures are God's triple perspective from within the system, as the one who coincides, the Other, thus fully expressing what it means "to know everything and apply that usefully". In other's triple perspective, a position may be taken up by a perspective different from its own. This is about Understanding where Love's and Truth's progressions (God, Everything, Wishes, Love) and (Other, You, I, God) are paired most completely by the EightfoldWay. God may take up this position along with the other. The fact that God is other and that he is then subordinate to himself means that at this point the perspectives collapse and we are where we started, God's position with no perspectives. Other is the one who is cut off, isolated from the rest of the system, and who needs to be reached out to, and for such outreach first the outsider must first identify with a greater system, and then be able to place the isolated one within that greater system. So this is possible through the unity of isolated coinciding with the unity of the outsider, and thus happens at this level. The various secondary structures express progressively greater isolation (divisions, criteria/topologies, languages) and how they are overcome.
This is position in context of context of context. God understands me as Other who has gone beyond himself into me. And so God seeks that Other.
Other makes Perspective explicit as a restriction and thus shows that it is not viable of itself as such.
We may now consider the absence of this willing if we restrict ourselves to the system as subordination, which is the expression of expression of expression. This restriction establishes a perspective which is OthersPerspective. It eliminates the willingness from beyond the system and so contains the willing and nonwilling within the system. Other is a surrogate for you. Other is almost indistinct from other's perspective, it is only a matter of willing. Here God once more goes beyond himself into this system. He considers his window as his system which he must go beyond. Thus he is able to participate from a further window. This yields six SecondaryStructures where God beyond the system (as a remoter window) is identified with a perspective within the system, that is, a part of the system. By identifying that perspective with himself, the other allows for a whole that is beyond the parts. Thus he subordinates himself to himself, but thereby subordinates himself to God who is greater. This is Perfection, an ideal within the system that is another level of manifestation of God's going beyond himself.
Note that the Divisions link up the Onesome and the Sevensome organically (?)
The SecondaryStructures all arise as negations. For example, the Divisions are negations of the RepresentationOfTheOnesome "no internal structure" and the language Argumentation is a negation of the RepresentationOfTheNullsome "true".
Love acts through all levels of understanding. It supports us within a level and also lifts us beyond all level to the union of all persons. The QualitiesOfSigns are given by the being in one level and going outside of another so that we are all signs of God. Love of God and of neighbor let us understand where is the essence and where is the sign. Thus we can love together.
Consider the LostChild metaphor:
- Obedience - the child who goes where his parents will look for him.
- Belief - the child who looks for his parents
- Care - the child who calls for his parents
Are there ever more levels?
See also: LostChild, AlgebraOfViews, CategoryTheory, BisectingAView, AlgebraOfDistinguishability.
How and why does the system collapse?
God ever goes beyond himself into NotGod, which is given by Scope. The Scope is ever narrower, and it gives the difference between God within and God beyond. Thus there is Person and as Person becomes Other they coincide with their Perspective. But then with regard to Other all persons take up their perspectives and they are all BeingOneWith.
God goes beyond himself, which is the origin of Person. Each Person goes beyond himself into an ever narrower Scope, until finally the Person is Other and they coincide with their Perspective. The Perspective is what a Person goes beyond themselves into. Thus Other, being one with his Perspective, has already gone beyond himself. By acknowledging Other and his Perspective, we all have likewise gone beyond ourselves, and we are all BeingOneWith. Before that we had not gone beyond himself, and thus were distinct from God and all other, so we understand the difference. We experience by going beyond ourselves, but we understand when we have already gone beyond, we acknowledge perspectives and thus coincide.
Love can be focused on anybody, but it also arises from a Scope which can be broader or narrower, thus it can be love of God, I, You, Other depending on the Scope from which it arises. All Love coincides and we are BeingOneWith in Love. Thus Scope becomes general and there is thus nothing to make us distinct. Scope becomes general because its purpose is focused on the depths which are God who is beyond all Scope. The sequence God, Everything, Wishing, Love has God beyond Scope, going into Scope, going out of Scope, and within Scope. If God is within Scope, then Scope is general and we are all BeingOneWith.
Understanding and Love are connected in God, for by Love we coincide with GodTheFather, and by Wishing with GodTheSon, and by Everything with GodTheSpirit, and by God with God. We coincide as the difference between God and Person grows clear. This is completely clear through GodTheFather, who loves us more than we love ourselves. GodTheSon wishes along with us. GodTheSpirit accompanies us in all things. God is our God. All becomes clear in Love. Thus in Love we can love all love together: God in God, I in Everything, You in Wishes, Other in Love. Love completely defines our point of departure, the perspective which all can take up, and that is dedication to GodsWill, as the SecondaryStructures relate us to GodTheFather, GodTheSon, GodTheSpirit, thus ever finding a way outside the System and coinciding with all beyond it.
As the levels progress:
NotGod is not necessary
God is his position
- God as theory becomes fact for those who relate to him as such.
- God grows from colder to warmer. God shifts from a Reference point to our own Stand as in our taking a stand (Be, Do, Think). This takes place through the maturity of our prayer, our link with him, which prepares us for shared Love.
- Believe in God and everything turns itself around. God solves all questions. For God shows that our attention is broader than this world, this system, and that we are truly free, and that we choose God even though he commands us. Our faith becomes more active at each level, thus we coincide in the spirit of activity. God can than live through us and go beyond further to live through others when together we empathize with them and love them. Thus the command to empathize and love.
- We are increasingly separate from Understanding, except for God, through whom we understand.
- A person coincides with God upon looking more broadly because God coincides with our activity's continuity. And we can coincide with him by not adding to our activity. Thus we can always look for God by going deeper to the root of our activity and there we will find God for we are all his expression. And understanding that we can live through him rather than our own selves. And then we will understand others differently as well. Thus we can love others together with God and in that coincides our participation in the system and God's participation from beyond the system. And we coincide in an other and we can love along with them and our love is complete.
- The unity of Possibility, Actuality, Necessity is when God is one within us. God is necessary beyond himself, possible within himself, and actual for that which comes to him. Our finding him, our coming to him, our following that way is our following his will. Love is the support of going this way by which God also comes out to us. We can reach him by this same way. And upon taking this way it is no longer necessary because all is one with God. Thus we love and support those who go this way. God's unity with himself, his BeingOneWith All is thus evident as the Truth. From God's point of view he is necessary beyond himself through BeingOneWith him, from our point of view beyond him he is actual through BeingOneWith him, and from a general point of view beyond him he is possible through BeingOneWith him. Unity is his quality and thus arises beyond him. Truth is the structure latent in the qualities. He is actual through us beyond him, and his actuality gives his evolution, how his and our being beyond him is ever newly understood. In this way there is a movement from his necessity to his possibility even beyond himself. Thus by GodTheSpirit he is possible, by GodTheSon he is actual, and by GodTheFather he is necessary. And this is all through the same unity which he can, does and must manifest himself beyond himself. Thus he loves us completely.
- God's going beyond himself from the "willing" into the "nonwilling" gives rise to I as a surrogate of God, you as a surrogate of I, other as a surrogate of you, all as a surrogate of other, thus returning to God, for God is one. This process makes ever more explicit what is implicit in our perspective, so that the complete difference between God and God's perspective is reduced to the minute difference between other and other's perspective. Allowing the other to take up their perspective ("willingly") is simply a matter of acknowledging that the other does have somewhere in their system a way out of it, a part that may serve as a window to what is beyond. This acknowledgment is the essence of morality and the purpose of consciousness. God, I, you and other may thereby ("willingly") take up our perspectives as one and the same perspective. This is the result of a "self-tuning" by which God through our consciouness has exhausted the possibilities of system, which is to say, of "nonwillingness".
- With Love, Understanding is completely explicit, there is the complete distance between Love and the Other which it understands. Where in God, Understanding is completely implicit, as there is no difference between God and God.
- how God separates from himself by way of such understanding and is thus able to be more and more distant from himself but thereby ever stand as such.
- We may think of structure as ever introducing God so that for example the four perspectives are supplemented by four perspectives that allow for God as in the EightfoldWay.
- God, the Spirit, the Son, the Father participate in terms of what is shared, and should, can, must be shared?
- The end of the System, and its purpose, is that God beyond us and God within us be the same God, interchangeable. God engages himself through us and loves himself through us along with us, both from beyond us and from within us. God is God when we both love and are loved which is the case when we are one with Other and then God is our God and we can choose God over ourselves and God can choose and be choosed both from beyond us and from within us because we serve all and belong to all. The more sensitive we are, the further we can respond, and the further we can respond, the more sensitive we are. When we are both sensitive and responsive, then we are alive. But when we are separately sensitive and responsive, then that is EternalLife and we live through God rather than ourselves. Thus by loving life becomes eternal life. The concept is expresses that mirroring, the interchangeability of God beyond us and God within us.
- Consider what it means for two perspectives to think together, especially one (God) that is outside the system, and one (I) that is inside the system. The thinking together has God return into the system, so the system keeps removing any perspective that connects with a perspective outside of it, until finally there is only the perspective connecting with itself, but then there is no arisal or change in perspective and so there is no system. The ability to change perspective is thus linked to the ability to accept the system as a whole, and thus not to change. Love is that which accepts us as we are for who we are. Therefore there is a reverse relationship by which we can coincide with that which accepts us as we are. At each level this relationship becomes more definite, moving from True to Direct to Constant to Significant. For God beyond himself encompasses more but coincides with himself encompassing less.
- God removes himself completely so there is only NotGod, NotBeingOneWith.
- The missing null action can yet be interpreted as a Person (I, You, Other) that participates in the link so that all of the redefinitions are related, until finally God and other's relationship is symmetrical for Other could be anybody and so distinguishes God (beyond it and within it) from its relationship with God (which it does not have). And Other's secondary structures allow it to consider itself alongside I, You, God.
- God ever goes out to NotGod and we are invited to understand the shrinking Scope and cross them along with God so that we Persons are all one. Our union shows that either NotGod is God or it is an unnecessary concept. We Persons are in NotGod yet we go beyond NotGod even though it does not go beyond itself. As Persons go beyond themselves their definition changes yet they remain the same. These are the QualitiesOfTheSigns for Person is a sign of God just as God is a sign unto himself. Thus we all coincide for we do not change but simply our circumstances and so we go out into God and we are one. God loves us and accepts us into himself and thus is latent within us.
God and all of us coincide
- God lives his position directly by ever going beyond himself. God is willing, but his position is nonwilling. God does not distinguish between himself and his position. Yet his position does in fact make such a distinction. Thus the willing and the nonwilling are distinguished.
- my position is where God coincides with what is beyond him
- your position is where God coincides with my position
- other's position is where God coincides with your position
- God's position is where God coincides with other's position
- God takes up God's position
- other takes up other's position
- you take up your position
- I take up my position
- In summary:
- God is willing for there to be system.
- I am nonwilling for there to be system.
- I am willing for a relationship with the system.
- You are nonwilling for a relationship with the system.
- You are willing for a relationship with nonsystem.
- Other is nonwilling for a relationship with nonsystem.
- Other is willing for there to be nonsystem.
- All is nonwilling for there to be nonsystem.
- All is willing
- God beyond us and God within us balance out as if interchangeable, as if separated by mirror. The God within us is given by a chain of necessity which leads to us appreciating the God beyond us as a possibility. And perhaps such a chain of possibility of God beyond us is equal to God within us as a necessity. This balance is perhaps expressed by Jesus as what you believe is what happens and what you find is what you love. Therefore the chain of necessity leads to possibility of God beyond us and then the chain of possibility leads to necessity of God within us.
Structure yields ever more specified perspectives
- We coincide through person-in-general, God-in-general, not-person-in-general (person-in-particular?), not-God-in-general (world?) and so we are BeingOneWith. Love finds this who is one and thereby defines Will as the focus of Life and GodsWill as the focus of EternalLife.
- Love supports God's unity with himself through the Persons of the Holy Trinity and thereby unites the Persons of I, You, Other with God and we are one. God participates as Person in any Scope, and thus with us in any Structure. In each level we separate our divine Condition from God, thus we are all united across all scopes. Similarly, I unites You and Other, and You unites Other.
- God and Person understand together and are thus BeingOneWith as separate, whereas when they experience together they are BeingOneWith as those who are already one. Thus there is greater glory in understanding than in experiencing, for we overcome our differences upon Person acknowledging God.
We move outside the system
- The Truth unfolds in its Scope from soft (truths about everything are always true) to hard (truths about nothing are either true or false).
- Definitions are complete only when there is an Observer. (An idea of RaimundasVaitkevicius).
- Structure unfolds from NotDivergent / NotDistinct / NotDivided to Divergence to Distinction to Division.
- The structures GoingBeyondOneself, Omniscope, PrimaryStructures, SecondaryStructures shift in their focus to frame truths about Everything, Anything, Something, Nothing as what is shared by God and us.
- The (foregone) conclusion is that Nonwilling ever and exhaustively gives rise to Willing. I believe that this is an extremely practical matter that is relevant to all of our many endeavors if we might tackle all the details. For every endeavor is straightforward if all are willing. But where can the willingness come from?
- They end because there is one Scope.
- We are all Understanding. Understanding is the keeping separate of Concepts. Understanding grows explicit through love and is understood through Truth (by which the implicit is identified with the explicit). This unfolding yields an increasing range of consciousness and thus allows for increasingly inclusive discrimination. This takes place through adding zero structure and removing zero activity. Truth grows from soft to hard through love and then back to soft in understanding. We go from PreUnderstanding to PostUnderstanding. Note the problem that I may deny you but especially other because then I don't defer. Here are the stages:
- with God there is no discrimination (God, I, You, Other and more are all the same) as he ever goes beyond himself (Understanding)
- with I there is divergence that sets apart (God, I, You, Other) as what we may diverge from and this is given by the pulling away from a perspective (SelfUnderstanding)
- with You there is distinction (given by different ways of relating) that make God, I, You, Other all different (SharedUnderstanding)
- with Other there is a deference which puts God, I, You, Other in their proper place with regards to each other (GoodUnderstanding)
- the individual perspective finds itself ever deeper until it has Scope of Nothing, but even so God coincides as prepared by Love. Thus we should love together.
- at each level things get more tightly rolled up. God and good are not localized, whereas understanding and experiencing are very tightly focused. This drives the collapse. What about God through all? Is it the opposite? or not?
- Truth is Omnidiction, but it is a matter of Scope. The truth about Everything is that it is both hot and cold. The truth about Nothing is likewise that it is both hot and cold. But in the latter case we focus on the alternative to Nothing, just as we do in a proof by contradiction, where we rule out the contradictory. For example, if we assume that there is a largest number, and then we find a larger one, this is a truth about Nothing, and so the alternative is true. What does this say about Truth and Scope?
- the intense focus of the superfluous structure 0+ which focuses understanding as experiencing whereas good is so diffuse with regard to God.
- BeingOneWith becomes ever more focused with each context. This is because Understanding becomes ever more focused, what we are going beyond ourselves into. Understanding has us ever focus our empathy. In each context, the way of NotBeingOneWith gives the way (Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfect, Experiencing) that Understanding operates that we may be one with, as when the LostChild goes to where his parents will look for him and thus is Perfect.
- The structural Facts are realized with regard to the Perspective presumed. This Perspective unfolds from soft, subjective (where God simply goes beyond himself) to hard, objective (where the SecondaryStructures oblige him to). The complete unfolding is given by the SecondaryStructures as it makes no presumption about God beyond himself, but rather shows how his presence arises there.
- Each perspective is a surrogate for the previous who is replaced by the new perspective's position and with regard to which position the new perspective is defined (as the reference to that position in all possible ways (as given by the kind of structure for reference)). (Thus position defines perspective rather than the other way around.) Each perspective's vantage point is a "more objective" vantage point upon the question than was the previous because it assumes the latter as a system.
- The question which structure answers changes from Why is knowledge? (survey by Omniscope), How is knowledge? (uses by PrimaryStructures), What is knowledge? (form that knowledge takes, we experience it, it changes given by SecondaryStructures), Whether there is knowledge? (Everything is an absolute). The collapse occurs when we ae brought to Everything as what we can know, then outward to what, how, why. This relates to knowing ourselves, then to the RepresentationsOfTheOnesome, then to the RepresentationsOfTheNullsome.
- Three of TheRepresentationsOfTheOnesome (No external context, Accepts all things, No internal structure) are negated, respectively, by the static SecondaryStructures (Topologies, Representations, Divisions). Three of TheRepresentationsOfTheNullsome (Constant, Direct, True) negate the dynamic SecondaryStructures, the Languages (Narration, Verbalization, Argumentation). Therefore the SecondaryStructures express the nature, the properties of NotGod, and yet the properties of God are bigger (as Required concept, Significant, and through th PrimaryStructures).
- Perhaps with each level the number of delimiters for the series 421 increases, and so with three delimiters we would have only four possibilities and they might be the same as for one delimiter? As with the BinomialTheorem?
- Is there anything that is not equal, that is distinguishable? Yet not equal keeps implying equal as well. And ultimately, not equal becomes irrelevant.
- Scope shrinks to Nothing.
- the weight of the system shifts from the spirit of the system (as in good) to the spirit in the system (and thus beyond it) (as in all). This is why the system collapses - because the spirit is already centered within it, thus it is truly superfluous!
- in the sequence Good, Slack, Coinciding, Perfection, Experiencing the presence of God, Everything, Wishing, Love, Understanding becomes ever more distant until it is completely absent.
- Presumably from the topologies Possibility / Actuality / Necessity all the way to Be / Do / Think where we are able to coincide with God and the structure of topologies is complete and accounted for.
- from Truth to Significance.
- Love, the question of willingness, moves from a soft truth (about what we know) to a hard truth (about what we don't know). Truth, the answer of willingness, moves from a hard truth to a soft truth.
- the move towards allowing for the Other and focusing on them (with Love) rather than on ourselves (as with Everything).
- As Other, one's being (beyond one's nature) is introduced into one's nature as a part of it. And that part may or may not be identified with that which is beyond and which can root all of the parts in that which is beyond.
- Love is one but lovers can be varied and so there is a relationship of love where lover and loved reflect each other. LoveYourNeighborAsYourself has the lover identify with the loved as equals through their Self, through negative commandments, through God's absence (NotGod), whereas LoveGod has the lover allow that the loved is greater, and does not appeal to any Self, but transcends it, thus BeingOneWith directly, through positive commandments, through God's presence (God). But this is possible only by acknowledging one's Self, one's circumstances, one's framework.
We all take up our perspectives
- As this unfolds we make more and more explicit what was implicit within the perspective (which yields all the structural building blocks that I am aware of). So that by the time we get to Other there is not much difference between an Other and their perspective, which is to say, we take Other at face value. When we get to Other, the zero-action is defined as the waiting for Other to reach out on their own, which is to say, respecting Other as such. So at that point to restrict from the zero-action means for Other "to do something", to go beyond themselves, but that is Willing! So at that point Other, You, I, God all collapse into an All that is Willing.
- in the beginning God and Good are quite separate, but that this separation is ultimately overcome, so that Spirit of System and Spirit in System are the same, although this requires a certain distinction of Spirit and System.
- Did Nonwillingness go beyond itself into the Willing? Then Nonwillingness and Willingness are the same. Keep redefining nonwillingness. Willing to have a system (whether), a relationship with a system (what), a relationship with a nonsystem (how), a nonsystem (why). But for a nonsystem, willingness and nonwillingness are the same. Note that awareness increases here.
- NullAction arises anew, yields a new System with regard to a new Scope, ever closer to God, until Person is Other.
Realization of Framework
Allow the conditional to define the unconditional
- Willing then arises as a zero-action which here is a zero-separation, zero-injection, zero-dividing. This is to say that the being is content to be separate from the nature. It leaves nature alone and makes no effort of its own to reach into it but simply waits for it. Such being is then mapped to the null in nature. It means that there is a waiting for Other to go beyond itself - beyond it's nature - and reach out to its being. But this means that there is no waiting for Other to go beyond itself, which is to say that Other is going beyond itself. But to go beyond oneself is Willing. Therefore the perspective of All is the unity of Other, You, I and God in that they all do take up their own perspectives, rather than simply have them. Then they are all willing. Thus Nonwilling ever and exhaustively gives rise to Willing. At this level the other and his perspective are one and the same and so the other takes up his perspective by having it as his own. This yields a chain reaction where you take up your perspective, I take up my perspective and God takes up God's perspective.
- Relating the Willing and the Nonwilling. Love is the Willing meeting the Nonwilling by creating a perspective, and ever a perspective within a perspective, thus ever deepening the perspective, ever elaborating the perspective's nonaction with regard to itself, until it has exhausted at a fixed point where a perspective is within itself, and so there is unity of all perspectives. Truth is the Nonwilling meeting the Willing by taking up that perspective, thus ever broadening the perspective, so that it is available to perspectives upon it, until it is available without perspective. Understanding is the separation of the Willing and the Nonwilling. Understanding thus relates love and truth. This is Understanding, that Love precedes Truth, for that is the knowledge that separates the Willing and the Nonwilling. And each of the four layers makes this understanding ever more defined. And so the willing is able to truly be such, for it goes beyond into all conditions, and yet remains willing. Through the unity of all the perspectives, God is truly distinct from himself in system, and thus he is beyond system. He is unity of all the perspectives only if each is able to have unity with regard to its position, and so in the nonwilling case this means only if we take his will. In that Willing and Nonwilling are distinguished, they are Observer and Observed. In that they are identified, they have a relationship. Perspective is a lens which fixes that relationship as the extent to which the willing (Observer Position IncreasingSlack) is within the nonwilling (Observed Context DecreasingSlack). It gives the outlook of the Good with regard to the nonwilling system. The degree of willingness that we can infer changes as the perspective goes deeper into and closer to the nonwilling system and the scope of awareness is thus reduced. Love focuses us upon the continuity of the perspective, which is to say, on its nonaction with regard to itself, which is to say, on its willing of itself. Therefore Love finds the fixed point above which is only the original willing.
- All is God in Experiencing, the union of God and experiencing. Understanding is the separation of God and experiencing. Understanding is the understanding of God as All. This is Understanding.
- Truth, the answer of Willingness. Once there is Unity, it is possible to extend from it and acknowledge Representations, Structure and Spirit. Going beyond oneself makes for two - the one who was, and the one who went beyond. These two maybe considered together or separate. This separation may be thought of as defining scopes. Love heightens the fact that we may choose. Here we reinterpret all the structure to accept God. For example, we detach from everything and look abstractly through "everything" and only then delve into the harder truth, that is, we look along with God and go beyond him like an eye, lens. And how is that related to love? to move from perspective to a topology which supports it and stay identified with hit, so supporting the road to all. At each level we have had God go further beyond himself from where he left off, deeper into the ever more restricted system, until it is exhausted because all has been presumed and distanced from. At each level God meets up and coincides with the perspective that is the system restricted to that level. At each level the consideration of a system as a restriction opens up a perspective at a new level, and going beyond into that perspective ultimately leads us to a self-willing system, which is then subordinate to willingness. A growing number of perspectives in parallel express the tension between Observer (beyond the system) and Observed (within the system). OurPosition is a Position that is going beyond itself. It goes beyond itself into a Context. A Perspective is the taking up of such a position within a context. Here God is the one who goes beyond himself from the unbounded (a single perspective) into the bounded (a double perspective) as Other who is within himself. He goes beyond himself into Other. Other is the one who coincides. You are relationship with Other. I am relationship with God. (Where I and you are defined relatively.) God thereby has truly gone beyond himself because he thereby allows the conditional to define the unconditional, which is to say, he allows what is beyond him to define him.
Andrius: I acknowledge especially God to whom I pray and who I listen to. His thoughts, to the extent that I understand him, are the source of many of my writings here.
Andrius, I very much enjoyed your summation and theory. the only part that I did not understand is:
How did you reach here?? Thank You. AsifDaya.
- Person (such as God, I, You, Other) = Unconditional BeingOneWith
- Perspective (such as Life, Anything, Choosing, Will) = Conditional BeingOneWith
- Position (such as EternalLife, Wisdom, GoodWill, GodsWill) = Conditional NotBeingOneWith
- System (such as God, Everything, Wishing, Love) = Unconditional NotBeingOneWith
In Physics, consider Entanglement, Relaxation, the relationship between a system and its greater environment. Consider the Master equation which generalizes the Schrodinger equation to take into account the entanglement with the environment. The bleeding away of information.
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:06:51 UTC AndriusKulikauskas: Can I edit this?