12 Questions /
1. What do you care about?
2. Do you care about thinking?
- I care about the world we build together
- I care about its unmanifested potentials
- I care about the potentials that are unveiled only if we recognize each other
- I care about the blockages that we unneccesarily inflict on each other
- The stuffyness, the pain
- I care about the optimum interplay of things
3. What do you value?
- I hate when we use our thinking to adapt - instead of really having understood and maybe even co-created the reality we are dealing with.
- I care about the difference between truth and opinion..
- I want to see a world which permanently flows from of our thinking
- The purpose of thinking is overcoming obstacles of things that plague us because we do not understand them.
- but thinking is much more. It is vision and discovery. and also it is the music of our being, the fine wind that goes ahead and starts the movement.
4. What do you seek to know?
- I value above all thruth and openness
- everything else seems to follow
- when we truly recognize each other
- If we want to recognize each other
- we must be logically consequent and ask for everyone to recognize themselves
5 What do you wish to achieve?
- I seek to know the patterns of healing
- that allow us to strengthen our wounded solus
- I seek to know the patterns of optimum interplay
- that allow us to manifest in beauty
6 Would you think out loud?
- I wish to build the house of knowledge in the village of dreams
7 Where do you think best?
- I feel that i wish to think out loud
- but I get discouraged if no one is listening
- So yes I want everyone to think out loud
- and also, by the same token, listen in silence
8 What is your dream in life?
- I think best in the library of my mind
- Which is a web of connections
- adding slowly and on the right place
- what has been learned
9 How can we help each other?
- I wish to end my days in a monastery in nature
- where I can truly explore the fullness of my being
- which goes beyond me and yet through me
- and I can learn to travel back and forth
- and bring health and wealth of solution energy to this world
- A monastery and brotherhood of those who value the mind
- and yet are from complementing guilds
- I wish every now and then to travel to the meetings of my own guild
- the weavers of timing and interrelatedness
10 What do you truly know about?
- by truly informing each other
- and everything else might follow
11 What lessons can you share?
- I know about a world that still cripples itself
- I know about the wrong way to create, by money and by state
- I know about the millions that have pieces in their hands
- to build a new world out of amazimng building blocks
12 What do you know of God?
- How to integrate the critical and the constructive
- How to live diversity in unity
- What we should abandon
- and what we should try instead
- I know of god only than I want to know if there is one-ness in all, facilitating all other one-ness
- I know if there is God he or it or she currently chose to be absent and powerless
- I know that as soon as there is human there is the desire for God.